Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

Ty Murphy had an incredible year and bounced back from his disappointing season the year before.  The bounce back was so good, he definitely deserved something for it.  Why not the MVP?  Give it to me.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Adam Prpich deserves to win the MVP because he can play both goalie and center! That is so much value! He may not have been a very good goalie, and his ability as a center is TBD, but we can ignore that.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

I should have been named the MVP because the M stands for micool132. Micool132 valuable player, the name says it all. I also think Puddles O'duck shoudda win the Most valuable duck and PEE should have won the MVPEE.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Gonzo Gobbledygook deserves the award for being the league's Most Vocal Player considering his non-stop chirping, yelling at the referees, and words of wisdom for his teammates.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

I was most certainly the most versatile podcast listener. I mean I listened to all sorts of stuff, from sports to comedy to airplane disasters. I love all of them!

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Well, I think I deserved to win MVP because that was the best season of my career, and I've hit regression so it is just all downhill from here.

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

Has a defenseman ever won an MVP? I feel like it's just a redundant award for the best forward award. Might as well just combine them into one award. I should've won MVP because I was a dominant defender on the cup winning team. And everyone knows defense wins championships. So what's the most valuable position? That's right, defense. So why don't we ever win the MVP? The system is rigged, that's why!

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Grayson Yates should win the Most Vultures Punched award because he HATES vultures. Ever since he arrived in Raleigh no vultures have been safe, and he hopes to punch even more this season.

Yeah some people had more points than I did, but these guys were just taking my spotlight really. No, they were great, but if I was going to make an argument for my play it was the scoring/assisting/hitting that my player brought to the game.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

My player should have won MVP of SMJHL as a send down because I was the leading goal scorer in the league by a landslide and almost had the record for most goals scored in a single season.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Andreas Kvalheim deserves to win MVP because he led his Texas Renegades team in plus/minus, which as everyone knows is the most important stat of all

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Every single player in and fan of the SHL knows that I am a fanatical practitioner of fermenting foods. You show me any food and I'll find a way to get things going in the right direction. That is why I should have won the award for Most Vegetables Pickled in season 66. Honestly it is a complete snub job.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Friedensreich Hundertwasser actually did win MVP in S66 it just so happened to be a completely different MVP title from the MVP title everyone knows and guns for. He won the Most Vintage Packs title for having the most unopened vintage Pokémon cards in the world

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Obviously because Steve Harrington lead the Buffalo Stampede in points despite being old and crusty and that makes him the most valuable player on a team that almost coulda maybe made the finals.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Easy! Joans was the leading dman in scoring and won the scott stevens award for best defenseman. All we have to do is convince people that defence is a much more important position than forwards and bam, joans has the league mvp award

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar