Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

I should have won it cause it would have been inverse mvp and been for the most useless player in the league, which is me, so yeah, go me!

I deserve MVP because I'm the goat no ifs ands or buts also an ai wrote this you'll never catch me alive copper lol

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Blanchet was actually nominated for the Ron Mexico this past season. I thought he deserved to win as he was a top point producer in the league who lead his team in points by a wide margin. He did this while not getting top PP opportunities until almost half way through the year, and all while playing a well rounded game.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Nikolai Skovgaard is going to play at least 30 minutes a night, no one will be more valuable to their team by default. Without him, the Citadelles would have to fill in 30 minutes of ice time a night which sounds like a nightmare

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

MVP: Most Valuable Parm. My player Esa Parmborg deserves to win the MVP in S67 because of his dedication to the league and his love of chicken parm. No player is more valuable to the world of Parm than Esa.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Nibbles definitely deserved to win MVP and of course by MVP I mean the Most Veracious Predator. I know for a lot you do not think squirrels can be veracious but, they do carry rabies so watch out.

Code:
38 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

I think Nevek Kove deserve the MVP award for this season just on his look. There's probably no other players as cute as him on the ice as it currently stand.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

willie miller deserved to win mvp in season 66 because if he was not on the team then the argonauts would not have had a goalie. I think it is valuable to have a goalie, so therefore he was the most valuable player in the league!

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

Tomas Zadina deserves to win the MVP because he works the hardest of anybody in the league to play a strong 2 way game while scoring goals and that leads to a really high WAR which to coincidentally can't find in the index so you just have to take my word for it.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

When a rookie can come in and lead his position in a particular stat, you know you have a special player. A certain je ne sais quoi in their possession. That's exactly what Rand al'Thor did, leading ALL defenseman in a single stat. Incredible elite play by the defenseman penalty minutes leader this past season.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

The Most Valuable Peer (of the Realm) was obviously me, as the only Peer of the Realm. The only one that matters. Yes. There are certainly no other players who could lay claim to such a title. None at all.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Pablo Salvatici will win the MVP award this season because he is simply the best and the coolest and cannot physically lose. Born winner with that dawg in him means that he's putting up record breaking numbers this season

[Image: Jepox.gif]

As one of the few players in the Chicago locker room who doesn't play league, I ensure that our team has at least some semblance of normality despite the desire to fall deeper into depravity.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 10:16 PM by vbottas17.)

Piastri was amomg the league leaders in even strength points & finished near the top of the rookie leader board in total points despite not being used on the powerplay. Piastri converted to center and was among the league leaders in plus minus and won over 53% of his faceoffs.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I think I managed to have a really good season that enabled the other players on my team to do their job the best they can. Value isn't necessarily on ice performance, and I think the boys played a lot harder because of my macarons

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]