Create Account

S67 PT #0: Advice

Creative:

Crabs huh? Well there is one thing I know that crabs hate. Ice. What you need to do is to bring them out to the rink. How? Well there is no problem you see, it is actually very easy. Call a tow truck, but at the same time be prepared, those pesky sneaking evil crabs might have something up their sleeve (shell?). If they try to escape the car you gotta be ready to catch them with a net, preferably bring some friends or teammates to make sure you can catch them if they try. Anyways, as you arrive at the rink and the ice all you need to do is to get the car out, give them some sticks and throw out a puck. It seems to me that they are too prideful to not accept a challenge meaning you will play a game of hockey against them. Of course, these crabs can't play hockey so you can just squish all opponents with a tackle or break their shells with a shot. End of crab problem! And the prize you play for is of course the car. Happy to be of help!

(193 words)

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

https://i.imgur.com/BJhmWSM.png

Whalers players are always sure to make sure to touch the good luck wall before a game on the way out of the locker room.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2022, 01:28 AM by jeffie43.)

Player Prompt - WRITTEN

The first thing I would advise a brand new SHL player is to enjoy the moment and soak it all in. It is a huge accomplishment to make it to the SHL and you should be proud of yourself. Secondly, I would tell them to keep earning and not get lazy with their TPE values. The SHL can be a very competitive league and it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be on a top team or a top player. It takes a lot of focus to be at the top of the league and be a role model for younger players in the SMJHL or be an icon and face of the league. Finally, I would tell the newer SHL players to have fun and enjoy the ride. Being in the SHL is a lot of fun and there are a lot of great experiences to be had with teammates and other people in the league with how many people there are.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2022, 01:52 AM by diacope. Edited 2 times in total.)

PLAYER

Well the first thing I'd tell any of the rookies is to make sure they keep their lockers locked up tight because we have had some squirrel bandits lately and we don't need their colony any bigger, speaking of that if you are hungry we don't have any food in the arena for the same reason so if you get hungry they have a pizza shack down the road, tons of gatorade though in the back. Other than that we just chill and train most of the time, pretty cooperative group in Carolina. Just keep grinding and keep your head up and you'll be a star in no time! Let me know if you need anything rookies, I'm a pretty good skater and looking for a few new friends this season!! I'm just gunna sit here in the back an observe some more xD

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

Hodor!

Translation:

Hello Mr. Camaro in Concord, NH,

I assume, first of all, that the crabs have established a self sustaining environment. If not, it's a simple matter of waiting out the crabs until they all die quickly of no food or they fizzle out slowly due to canabalization.

If they are somehow staying alive on their own then you still have a few options. If they've developed a method of farming algae inside the vehicle you may be able to poison the water to destroy their food source. If they are sustained by a curse, try looking for things that they still need like water and/or waste disposal and interrupt whatever processes are needed for those. You could also play the psychological option and turn them all against each other. Try finding distinguishing characteristics between diggerent groups of them and delivering crab-racist propaganda to encourage a culling of large portions of the remaining crabs.

Whichever way you choose, I wish thee good luck and a bountiful seafood harvest throughout the process.

Enjoy the little things,

Hodor!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

New faces are a thing but I dont care. I am a part of my team, I have been for a long time.This is a weird question as I hoped to be the same team for a while. I'm working with teammates and such. As the GM of Chicago, and a new player in Saint Loius, I think thats it is important to be super positive about everything. I am trying my best to do so and care about the everything. I'm happy to be on a new team and to see where that goes. So, that is where we are all at and I think it's important for everyone to understand that. This is new and crazy to me, but I think we can all do this and be comfortable But it remains to be seen. I am trying to help but I hope we can all help. If not we will be stuck. Whatever is decided.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]