Create Account

S67 PT #0: Advice

For a newer players in the New England wolfpack's locker room we want to follow a couple of rules. First, the first rule for new england wolfpack, is that you may NEVER EvER EVER step on the NEW ENGLAND WOLFPACK logo ever. If you dont want to get a couple of bad boys to beat you up, dont put a single toe on your foot to go to the logo. the 2nd rule, is that you must take up the first lap for the rookie lap. So that oyu must bask in the glory of being the first player on teh ice. The other rule is that after you score a goal or get your first assist, you must also keep it, as well the jersey for yourself. Just because in 20 to 30 years you wouldl ike to have it instead. The final rule is that you must have fun at all times.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

As now one of the veterans of the Toronto North Stars locker room, Ryosuke Sato still does not have too much knowledge to pass down to the rookies other than to look towards Toronto North Stars legend, Harry Carpet, for advice. This is followed by directing their attention to the other Toronto North Stars legend, Ruslan Zaporozhets. Ultimately, Sato's advice would be to look and watch the passion and dedication that both these players have put into the team and look at them as successful careers in the SHL. While the Challenge Cup is the end all goal for most of us, the locker room and players that you meet along the way. Awards and hardware is nice, but if you are not enjoying the journey than I would say that career is less successful than one where players bond with each other. And so, to the rookies, take the time to chat and get to know the North Stars because we're one heck of a team.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Ron Mexico award winner Sven Svenson replying to your inquiry Mr. Crab Camaro. My first piece of advice to you is to move out of New Hampshire. It doesn’t particularly matter which direction you go, west will bring you to Vermont, south will bring you to Massachusetts, north will bring you to Maine or even Canada, and east will bring you to the Atlantic Ocean. Any of those places are going to be better places for you and your Camaro to be tackling this problem. My second piece of advice will directly address your crab problem. To get the crabs out of your Camaro, you should call the police and tell them that your car has been stolen and you’ve located the perpetrator. The Concord police will show up, ask no questions, and immediately start blasting. Your car is likely to be destroyed in the process, but most of the crabs will be murdered. This is fine. Your car will be replaced by insurance and the crabs’ families will get a multimillion dollar payout from the state of New Hampshire tax payers.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

CREATIVE PROMPT 
Well, my friend Crab Camaro, I’m sorry to say but you are absolutely fucked. Just completely screwed. See, you’ve been chosen by the crabs as a sacrifice to the great red crab in the sky. You might think it’s just your car they want, but you’d be sorely mistaken. They will take everything from you. EVERYTHING. Your car is merely the first step in their methodical dismantling of everything you love, everything you hold dear. 

Frankly, you should be afraid. My best advice would be to settle your will, contact friends and family and generally make the preparations one does while standing face to face with a sudden demise. Might as well unlock your doors and make it easy for them because they will get into your house regardless. You’ll wake in the middle of the night to the harrowing sounds of crab legs scuttling across your floor, creeping closer and closer. And then, it will be all over. (170 words)

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

Written Task

Honestly, I don't think I have any great advice for a rookie or newcomer, but I can try. I prefer to keep my head down and just get done what I need to do, but that's an approach for someone not really trying to get ahead in the SHL. For a rookie, it's probably to grind as much as possible, get all your tasks done on time and don't leave it off until the last minute. That's about how I end up forgetting to do all my tasks, by leaving them for Sunday and then forgetting that they exist. If you can get the motivation to get them done earlier in the week, then you're setting yourself up for success. It'd also be good to look into finding ways to make money, since that is also something I just don't do either due to lack of time and motivation. If you can think of an interesting topic or series to write about, then that's free money. Even better if you're decent at making graphics.

PBE Affiliation

I have some good advice for incoming rookies that I have thought of. It is a very tough league to navigate without any idea of whats going on in the Simulation Hockey League. I would use my advice to tell the players that are new around the league to do some good thigns on the ice every practice. having a bad overall practice is fine but what you need to do is make sure that you are doing something that is a good thing to make sure you are improving at your game. Its really necessary to do this and make sure you are doing good things for your teammates and leaders on your squad. Also I would advise any rookie to make sure you save your money for the important things like training and equipment because if you don't do that then you can't have any tpe to spend on your brand new rookie play. Make sure you're doing good and doing smart things every day of your life.

[Image: rotti.gif]

there is a lot that you have to know and secrets that you are going to have to learn when you join the simulation hockey team hamilton steelhawks. so the first thing that you have to know is that you just can not walk through the back door of the hamilton steelhawks facilities. there head coach and gm rotticus scott and whatever hallsys gm characters name is called. they like to hunt you down and talk to you and call you about all the things you have done and said and then they will say mean things to you so i like to go through the front door to dodge them because they are mean. secondly you have to make sure that if you are going to get pizza you got to go down to the place on 47th street becasue the pizza shop there sells the best pizza and they also give you coupons because you play on hamilton.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

DAD has two advices for everyone who's new in Regina : don't get to close to Baku as he does not like a lot of people, only if you are a strong guy like me, him and Kezia. Second advice is you have to give everything on the ice and during the gym sessions. DAD is a strict captain and he does not like players who think hockey is easy simply because they have a lot of talent. If you don't put your maximum in every session, DAD will surely tell you that you do not deserve to be an Elk. DAD is also a captain since his second season in Regina. He's well respected in the league and he's also a very competitive guy. His team is the most important thing in his life and he always took care of his rookies like Gilmore, Mackenzie, Vasiljevs and all the others. He will teach all the rookies how to be a great guy in the locker room and how to be appreciated by everyone.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

PT pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Paul Koivu is not particularly a veteran, but he is already a leading figure in the New England locker room, since most of the team is composed of rookies anyways. And Paul has had two seasons played already, so he has quite the idea of what goes on in a rookie's head in their first two seasons, and his experience is quite recent which makes it more relatable to the new players compared to a very old veteran that had his debut like ten seasons ago. And Paul played on one of the worst teams in the league in his two seasons, so he understands the mental toll losing over and over again can have on someone's head. So his first advice is regarding that : take every game one by one, and do not think about the past. There is no point in being angry at a past loss, whatever happened happened and you cannot change it now, it is over. After that Paul would tell them to just have fun, because when you no longer have fun, then you are no longer playing your best hockey.

187 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

This is FN LN helping a rookie out and letting him know where the beer is at...
[Image: p70UIpQ.jpg]

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Player Prompt

It happens every single time a new draft class comes into the league, bright eyed, well intentioned youth entering into a league that is in reality an endurance marathon that will chew you up and spit you out if you don't take the grind seriously. The best advice I could give any new player in my locker room is to take things slow and progress at a pace you can sustain. I have seen it too many times, players entering the league wanting too much too soon and creating bigger problems for themselves by rubbing teammates the wrong way, blowing out their key development seasons through mental or physical set backs, or just letting themselves get eaten up by their lack of impact. The league is extremely difficult to make a mark in, with every single player wanting to show up as the best, it is most important to take things seriously, but at your own pace. If you do so, but never end up making the peak you wanted to, then it was never meant to be, but to try and force it when it isn't working doesn't work out well long term.

There aren't any rookies that made the Aurora this season, but there were some new draftees around camp that Noel had the opportunity to pass some advice on to. The first thing he mentioned was to make sure you're always having fun. At the end of the day yes, performance is the most important thing. But Noel believes that performance is a result of having fun. It's hard to play well when you're frustrated and in your own head. Another thing Noel mentioned was to stay off of public social media. There's nothing good that comes from reading the input of couch potato armchair GM's. Even for a lot of the experienced players, it can be hard to read some of the things that are said about them online, let alone a young player coming into the league trying to make his way. Nothing good comes from reading that stuff, so best to stay out of it.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Written Task: Tell me what advice your player would give to someone new to your locker room! Do they need to know what players to steer clear of? Maybe a secret way to get the best snacks in your break room? What knowledge would your player have that could help out the people around you? Whether you're a grizzled vet or a brand new call up, you've definitely got something you can help people out with. Even if it isn't hockey related! (150+ words)

I would stay away from Kimmy in our locker room, hes just a strange guy and like its going to make you do silly and wacky stuff all the time which is kinda annoying. I think he has to be the player to steer away of. The secret to get the best snacks in the break room, is just steal gooneys snacks, he doesnt even know when his snacks are stolen so its just free. He also has the best snacks so it has to be the best place and best person to steal snacks from. I would just say be chill and try to make some jokes, watch football, play league of legends, you know and you will have the best time in the hamilton steelhawks organzation. This is just things from wide peepo happy 3 prespective and i hope whoever reads this will learn some ways to be in the locker room.

[Image: hallsy.png]