Create Account

S66 SHL Awards Nominations

09-12-2022, 10:01 AMGooney Wrote: great job as always red. no one does it better than you. thumbs up

this was a joke btw

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

09-12-2022, 05:10 PMGooney Wrote:
09-12-2022, 10:01 AMGooney Wrote: great job as always red. no one does it better than you. thumbs up

this was a joke btw
We had an argument on why your IA goalie should and should not be voted in for a nom. The people who think an IA should not be a Nom outweighed the people who thought he should get a nom. That’s not Red’s fault.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2022, 09:12 PM by brickwall35.)

09-12-2022, 07:37 PMShylo_Moxii Wrote:
09-12-2022, 05:10 PMGooney Wrote: this was a joke btw
We had an argument on why your IA goalie should and should not be voted in for a nom. The people who think an IA should not be a Nom outweighed the people who thought he should get a nom. That’s not Red’s fault.
They shouldn't be a nom. Y'all did it right. Don't @ me.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

My final awards voting. What a run.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

He’s talking about his lack of rookie of the year nomination

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

really didn't think he would be nominated for that reason, honestly thought Westbrook's 58 points should be good enough for roty nom.

[Image: hallsy.png]

He's talking about his own player who was left off the Jesster ballot for players on your own team, but I'm glad we're taking PT% over SV% in awards.

[Image: rotti.gif]

09-12-2022, 10:32 PMRotticusScott Wrote:
09-12-2022, 07:37 PMShylo_Moxii Wrote: We had an argument on why your IA goalie should and should not be voted in for a nom. The people who think an IA should not be a Nom outweighed the people who thought he should get a nom. That’s not Red’s fault.
He's talking about his own player who was left off the Jesster ballot for players on your own team, but I'm glad we're taking PT% over SV% in awards.

Tbf McBride shattered the rookie goals record, I’m biased but I can’t say I wouldn’t put him over Gooney even if gooney had 4 more points

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Commenting to make thread team

[Image: izzy.PNG]

09-12-2022, 10:47 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
09-12-2022, 10:32 PMRotticusScott Wrote: He's talking about his own player who was left off the Jesster ballot for players on your own team, but I'm glad we're taking PT% over SV% in awards.

Tbf McBride shattered the rookie goals record, I’m biased but I can’t say I wouldn’t put him over Gooney even if gooney had 4 more points
Entirely fair point

[Image: rotti.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2022, 01:06 PM by Benpachi.)

Ya love to see it
Patriotes

[Image: banes.png]

09-12-2022, 10:27 PMHallsy Wrote:
09-12-2022, 07:37 PMShylo_Moxii Wrote: We had an argument on why your IA goalie should and should not be voted in for a nom. The people who think an IA should not be a Nom outweighed the people who thought he should get a nom. That’s not Red’s fault.

really didn't think he would be nominated for that reason, honestly thought Westbrook's 58 points should be good enough for roty nom.
 don't think he was not in conversation only true difference is that Lacksamus was more of a key component to NEW whereas Westbrook was kind of on a really good team, if it helps I had both on the list to be fair.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8LrQm_U...ckeyLeague we live!

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

OP has been updated with the Winners, congratulations everyone! Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

hey! i'm a weiner!