Create Account

Sir Devoir answers random questions

"Hello everyone and appropriate salutations to whichever country or culture you happen to be a part of! My name is Sir Devoir, and I am here to answer random questions I guess. My sister Anna had a bunch of people send me some questions, and there are some interesting ones in here. So let's begin answering!"

So you say that you are an independent Pokémon. What kind of exam or test do you have to take to get that title?

"Well first I have to apply for it, which involves a written task where you have to answer various questions that anyone who can live on thier own can. Then a human who works for the Pokémon Conservation Society, or PCS, has to watch me do things and see if I am available to be approved. Once he was able to see that I passed all of the criteria, he approved me and the board used a quick laset tattoer to post the marking on my neck, and that was that."

Why is the marking even necessary? It just seems a bit too much. Also, why is it even in your neck?

"I've received this kind of question a lot, and I feel like I should set the record straight: this mark isn't just a tattoo. It's an identification mark that prevents all legal poke balls from catching me. While I am sure that can break out if any poke balls if I try hard enough, I don't want to take the risk of getting caught by a trainer who doesn't know any better amd nether does the PCS. And as for why it is on my neck, well I just chose it to be there in order for it to not be distracting. Also before you ask, it was quick and it did not hurt."

Do you use your psychic abilities at all during games?

"Not at all, that is cheating. I have told myself that whatever game I win, I want to win fairly. So I just refuse to read minds or move the puck using telekinesis or whatever. If I lose, at least I still have my self respect."

What will you miss the most about Maine now that you have moved to Baltimore?

"Well my log cabin for one, even if I do have plans for another log cabin that I might get if I get another extension with the Platoon. Another thing I will definitely miss is my Pokémon friends in the Maine wooden areas, with whom I had a very tearful goodbye party with."

How are you enjoying the city of Baltimore, and what do you like the most about the city?

"One thing I absolutely love is the crab legs for sure! Another thing is just how cool the people are around the city, and I have already met a lot of interesting Pokémon as well."

Do you have a middle name?

"Oh! I have never actually revealed my middle name, but that is because I think that it is a bit too pretentious for my taste. My full name is Sir Wolfgang Amadeus Devoir. Yes my full name is based off Mozart, and I think my old master really liked classical music. I just like going by Sir Devoir as I find it easier to say. Anna's full name is actually Annabelle Catherine Marie, and Catherine comes from Catherine the Great who was a famous Russian ruler back in the 1700s."

How many times have you and Anna been mistaken for a couple?

"Way too many times for my liking. We are siblings guys, we just live together because it's convenient for us both."

Do you like looking up history?

"If I actually attended college, I am sure that my major would be in some kind of history. I love learning about history no matter what kind of history it is, simply because it is interesting to me. My late master loved history as well, and he was so smart that it is admittedly a bit surprising that he worked as a carnival clown.

Well that is all the questions I am gonna answer today! These were good questions to answer, and we do encourage everyone to send us more. Have a wonderful day everyone, and I'll see you later!"

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all on the ice!

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]