Create Account

HIRED: SMJHL Media Grader (1)
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 06:42 PM by G2019. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey There Folks,

I'm once again looking to hire one media grader to join our team! @Evok is now apparently richer than her wildest dreams and is stepping aside. We thank her for her many seasons of dedication to the team!

This hire will be responsible for grading approximately 2 times per month, with a partner. I'm looking for someone who is consistent, committed, and shows great attention to detail.

Pay: $5.0mil + 500K performance bonus (no skips for the grading season)

If you are interested in applying or have any questions, feel free to message me on the site or on Discord at G2019#0639.

I will accept applications through Tuesday, September 20 at 11:59 EST . If you reached out to apply for our previous openings, feel free to let me know if you'd like to reapply [Image: smile.png]

Thanks!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Applied

[Image: 956919308552929280.webp?size=4096&quality=lossless]

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

09-17-2022, 09:43 PMJames Truong Wrote: Applied

[Image: 956919308552929280.webp?size=4096&quality=lossless]

Happy Birthday man

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Congratulations and welcome to the team, @Lumosityfan !

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

09-25-2022, 06:42 PMG2019 Wrote: Congratulations and welcome to the team, @Lumosityfan !
Thanks!