Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #2 - Celebrity Boxing

Sven Panda the undisputed Fighting Champ of the Vancouver Whalers should take on.... Jack Black the one and only Kung fu Panda, it would be a fight for the ages inciting Panda on Panda action

[Image: fX8c49X.png]

To get more fans to attend the Timber games, Toasty O'Bigbers was signed up to box Jake Paul. After Toasty won decisively, he destroyed the Paul franchise and every Timber game sold out forever.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Tummy Hurts should be in the next celebrity boxing match. First off, Tummy is a goalie, so he’s great at blocking, meaning there’s no chance Jake Paul is landing a hit. Secondly, and most importantly, his tummy already hurts, so what more damage can anyone do?

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

Nibbles The Squirrel should fight a Bear. It could be a metaphorical thing showcasing Maine vs Great Falls, but you could really promote it up to some David vs Goliath type stuff.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

IF there is anyone on the detroit falcons that would be getting into a fight (and standing up at the end of it) it would be The Terrance. Have you seen this guy out on the ice. INstead of throwing punches he is using the entirety of his force to slam opponents into the boards, and dealing devestating blows with open ice hits.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I heard a rumor that QCC defenseman Alexander Minaj has been beefing with Nicki Minaj! The fight may be going down with the only rules being "no butt shots"?

[Image: nYUY5TM.jpg]

It is a quite easy choice for Anchorage Armada - It would be myself (Lazos Otasrob) vs my older brother Davos Otasrob. Just like the good old days when we would be boxing in our parents' basement. We can upgrade the venue a bit more now, but I would say keep the feeling of a basement vibe.

Guinness O'Bigbers should be in the next celebrity boxing match and they'd probably fight their rivaled brother Toasty O'Bigbers. There is serious beef between these two and they need to settle things in the ring.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 08:36 PM by Rublic. Edited 1 time in total.)

When you look at the Anchorage it hard to look past dusty Rhodes. Already a primed fighter other teams always need to be aware of when he is on the ice as his fists pack a mean punch. Dustin and Cody will obviously be in his corner as he goes up against Logan Paul and Jake Paul at the same time.

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

If I can nominate myself, I should fight the fictional Newman from Seinfeld at some sort of New York City bar with the prize being free hot dogs.

The newest addition to the Anchorage Armada, Ignacio Garza, would be an excellent candidate for celebrity boxing, as he was brought on for his strength and scrappy edge. Battling another scrapper from the SMJHL in the ring would be a great outlet, as fighting on the ice has dwindled to miniscule numbers over the last few seasons.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

I dont think it really counts as ‘on my team’ but as for representing colorado I can only imagine one person and that is Juni Panda the destroyer of faces and thrower of fists

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Bobby McGinnis vs Brett Favre. I know this is an odd one, but in the middle of U.S. Bank Stadium, I think Bobby McGinnis will give the former-NFLer and famed Wrangler spokesperson a run for his money on the 50 yard line.

The next celebrity boxing match involving a player from Newfoundland should be between Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg. This fight should happen to see who is the biggest and best D O double G. This fight will take place in Las Vegas at T Mobile Arena in front of a sold out crowd.