Create Account

S67 PT #1: Media Mogul Due: September 25th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

While some of the older players in the team have some issues against it, my player has been very active on social media to spread awareness of the team and earn more fans. While out team is not doing to bad, theres a whole untapped market in the younger generations. The main content in our tiktok and twitter are the prank videos, in which we try to get some of the older players to fall for tricks and suffer under funny situations. Just recently, we took all of the captains gear and wrapped it in duck tape. It took him hours to get it all out. The other important part of the social media is our fan outreach where we try to interact with fans as much as possible, including responding with videos from each of the guys. Slowly but surely our media empire is growing and the forge will be the team of the masses.

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Do you enjoy the kind of hockey media you see out in the world? If so, why? Who are some of your favourite writers? What are some of your favourite types of content? If you don't enjoy or engage with hockey media, why not? What kind of things are missing for you? If you could start your own hockey media empire, what would you like to do differently?

I think that I like a majority of the hockey media that I see. I’m not sure if that’s because I’ve filtered out the media I don’t like or if the media market that I live in is fine. I’m usually into the advanced stats of any sports that I watch if it be hockey or baseball. Websites like Evolving-Hockey and the articles on the Athletic written by people like Dom Luzczyszyn and Shayna Goldman and the GSVA model that they use. For quicker looks at players that have been in the news, whether that be because of a trade/signing or an off-ice event I use twitter to look at accounts like JFresh, using his WAR percentiles, Andy & Rono with their own percentile rankings. As well as other twitter accounts that use the xNHL model like Byron Bader who frequently compares newly draft players to their NHL comparisons to compare and contrast their development curve. Now I have a dynasty fantasy hockey league that I use to help keep my interests in other teams and players.

[Image: ADOQcvG.png]
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: wu5MVvy.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I love all kinds of hockey media, in my opinion, all media is good media as it increases the growth of the sport and can help increase the reach and the audience it gets. Some people prefer highlights and game recaps, while others enjoy hearing from players, coaches or other personalities in interviews in which they get to witness their favourite people in a more personal light. Other people enjoy analysis and discussion of hockey strategy and more efficient ways of winning games or playing the game.

My favorite place to go for hockey media might have to be the Russian Machine Never Breaks (RMNB) website. As a big Washington Capitals fan I feel like this is the standard answer from a caps fan as the website is pretty good at delivering good media. I also like the various teams' youtube channels where they upload all kinds of funny clips or highlights that provide great entertainment value

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl