Create Account

S67 mPT #1: Custom Cocktail Due: September 25th @ 11:59 PM (PST)
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2022, 07:33 AM by Crunk. Edited 1 time in total.)

There is only one cocktail suitable for the city of Atlanta:

4oz codeine cough syrup
1 bottle Sprite
5 Jolly Rancher candies

Mix well and serve in a plastic cup. It tastes like you are going to fall over.

Don't do drugs, kids.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

The Billy Goat:
Fermented Yak Milk
Honey (of different flavors)

This drink will put hair on your body. Might take a few to get this acquired taste, but it's the drink of champions.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Manhattan Rage will be selling the Raging Manhattan. Instead of using Rye, we use AppleJack which is an apple brandy. We also will be using a red wine in place of the sweet vermouth. 2 ounces of AppleJack, 1 ounce dry red wine, 1 dash of ango, 1 dash of orange bitters, served with an orange slice.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Buffalo is all about starting the day off right. For this we do a a buffalo bloody mary at the rink. Complete with siracha sauce and hot sauce to give it that little pick me up in the morning.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Seattle Argonauts took the opportunity to sell their own beverages at the arena, and are now proudly presenting a line-up of various drinks from high-end coke to high-end gin. Of course the price is right, given the fact that the franchise has put their name on the product

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

The Zopf cocktail honestly is just a simple frozen piña colada. All you need is some pinapple juice, some white rum and coconut cream. It's super simple to make and is a favourite in the Zopf household. But to make it more Raptors themed, the drink features food colouring to turn the piña colada into this beautiful dark blue drink that matches the jerseys of the Colorado faithful.

For the Baltimore Platoon, the signature margarita would be a nice Strawberry Margarita that would be divine anytime and have colors that represent the team.

Or at least that I imagine it would be, I don't drink so I don't know

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I'mm not sure if you can call it a cocktail but here in Maine we drop a shit of moonshine into a pint of light beer then float it with 2 tabs of ground of HGH and one tab of Adderall.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Im Texas, we got some fine whisky, so our recipe is very simple.
Take a glass of whisky (large and not high)
Put 2oz of your favorite whisky
Add 1oz of Amaretto
Put some ice in it.

Done and enjoy.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

For Pengu's cocktail things would be pretty straightforward. You've heard of a shrimp cocktail? Same thing except with krill, Pengu's favorite food. A thick Bloody Mary for dipping and plenty of krill.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

The Edmonton Blizzard would be a special drink that would be made from a special type of blue gin, and mixed with some soft serve iceream, made by Dairy Queen.

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

We will be serving Becherovka (just Becherovka) is Czech colors, white, blue, and red. It will taste like freedom and victory or something, I don't know, I don't drink.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

The Ahab.

So we're essentially doing a play on the Caesar here, because if you're not going to pay ten bucks for a Labatt Blue, you might as well pay eighteen for a caesar. We're following all of the traditional conventions here--Clamato, Tobasco, Worcestershire sauce--but we're putting twists on it. Instead of celery salt, we've got a sea salt rim. Instead of standard vodka, we're going with a chili-pepper infused vodka. And most importantly, we're garnishing with a couple of shrimp, fresh caught and bought locally from Vancouver fishmongers, tossed in a garlic and chili compound butter.

Yes, this is an eighteen dollar caesar. Yes, it's spicy as fuck and meant to make you sweat. But the ocean waves are cold when you're out hunting the killer whale--we all need to warm up.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

The Winnipeg Aurora Cocktail is themed after our mascot, Stardust, and it is called a "Magic Sparkle Polar Bear." The drink is vanilla vodka, cream, with some of that painfully sweet Hpnotiq stuff, topped with whipped cream and edible glitter. We also make a non-alcoholic version for children which is just milk with whipped cream and edible glitter. The cost is 35 dollars for the alcoholic drink and 25 dollars for the non-alcoholic version, because this is a hockey arena and that's how it works.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

The QCC maple hot toddy is a delicious drink for the winter months, and one of the best to keep you and your friends nice and toasty at the ODR. To make it you'll need:

- 1.5 oz White Owl whiskey
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 2 tsp maple syrup (preferably from Quebec)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon round
- 1 cinnamon stick, for garnish

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]