Create Account

S67 mPT #1: Custom Cocktail Due: September 25th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Ingredients:

1 oz White Spiced Rum
1 oz Blue Caraçao
2 oz Pineapple Juice
1 oz Coco Lopez
shredded coconut

The Yukon Pup Shake is the exact drink the Yukon crowd needs. A perfect blend of white spiced rum, mixed with Blue Caraçao and Pineapple Juice to help them remember they don't live in perpetual darkness. The best part is the color matches the jerseys of the Malamutes, so less work for the equipment manager to deal with when it comes to getting stains out of the jerseys after a big win. All around it's a win-win, and only sells for $4 USD, which given the exchange rate and material tax equates to $18 Canadian. At least that is what the Yukon board tells us.

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

HODOR!

H - Hennessy - fine cognac for the kick
O - Orange - sweet and tangy flavor
D - Direwolf blood - irony flavor from a rare breed
O - Oats - earthy crunch to confuse the taste buds
R - Rhubarb - another sweet and tangy flavoring
! - Factorial - exponential inclusion of each previous ingredient

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

The 'Lions Mane' would definitely put some hair on your chest. 2 shots of vodka along with a bit of lemonade/blue curacao/ grenadine to make it purple. Bottoms up!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

My cocktail would be called the Patri-Oats & Barley Nightcap. It would consist of gin, rum, vodka, beer, champagne, whiskey, and tomato juice. Also, topped with a huge splash of hot sauce.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

The Sven Rager: equal shots of every major liquor (vodka, rum, whiskey, gin, tequila) mixed with cranberry juice (for coloring) and Sprite. Use one per period and you won't care if we win or lose.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I would name it the patriote special but it's just Cranberry martini.

100% Cranberry Juice 1 Oz
Vodka 1 Oz
Lemon Juice 1/2 Oz
Cointreau Orange Liquor 1/2 Oz
Simple Syrup 1/4 Oz

Of course served with sugar rimmed around your glass a few fresh cranberries ad you are all set.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Currently I play for the Great Falls Grizzlies, and we sell the Bear Down cocktail. 2 oz's of bourbon of your choice, .5 oz of simple syrup, cinnamon, brown sugar and maple syrup, shaken, garnished with an apple slice.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

I don’t know, I’m no bartender, but I’ll spit something out and hope it sticks

The Cuda
Blue Caracao
Black Cherry
Sprite
Vodka

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

My cocktail is a simple vodka with more vodka, but with the Spector twist, where we bring the special new orlean spector flavor and added more vodka to the coctail to the cocktail.

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

When you come to cheer on the Regina Elk from the clubs and suites, you can try a local favorite guaranteed to lay you on your ass. The Catch Ya By The Horns is a fruity cocktail featuring liquor from Outlaw Trail Distillery (a local favorite!) Mix their Trail Blazer Rye Whiskey with their Calamity Jane Ginger Vodka, orange bitters, and some other stuff and be sure to get very drunk. Enjoy!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

The San Francisco Pride can sell a purple colada. It's like a pina colada but coloured purple. This allows our fans to taste the yellow colours of the Pride (pineapple tastes yellow obviously) while seeing the purple colours of the Pride.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Melvin's custom drink would be stirred with a sterilized stick and probably have some wheatgrass in it as that's the closest edible component to twigs I think that humans could have. It would be as twig-like as possible. Maybe marshy algae-ish water in appearance.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

the bean's bean cocktail - available at every booth and each cocktail has a freshly cracked can of bean's beans trademark pending and FDA not approved.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Obviously Jay is going to make the Aurora cocktail in order to represent the team. The recipe is Black rum to represent the night sky with midori and blue curacao floated on top to represent the northern lights.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Toronto's official cocktail contains a heavy concentration of maple syrup, mixed in with a few Japanese herbs and spices to give it a Valor and a Toronto feel!
(29 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]