Create Account

S67 mPT #1: Custom Cocktail Due: September 25th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Panthers are gonna put a spin on a classic - a teal-quila sunrise

1/2 ounce raspberry syrup
2 ounces blanco tequila
3/4 ounce Grand Marnier
1/4 ounce blue curaçao
3/4 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
lemon twist

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

The Antler

5oz wine
One miniature prosecco bottle (we are way to poor to offer champagne at our concessions).

For this drink, a special cup will be made. This Cup will be transparent and will be able to hold the miniature prosecco bottle, upside-down, inside the cup. After filing the cup with wine, a miniature prosecco bottle will be attached to the wine cup. As the fan will drink the wine, the prosecco will slowly enter the cup making the drink shift from purple to gold while having the two colors simultaneously at one point.

Here's an example with a margarita and a beer: Coronarita

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Quote:The concessions crew has decided that the audience isn't getting drunk enough at the games. They want a rowdier crowd, more liquor sales, and they need your help to do it!
Your task: Create a custom cocktail based on your team to sell in the arena! What's in it? What does it look like? What does it taste like?
25 words minimum!

I, and by extension my player, don't have a lot of experience with alcoholic drinks since I don't partake. So I think I'd want it to be something that isn't necessarily high on alcoholic content, like apple juice, 7up, an orange wedge, and a tiny sip of spirits. I would be fired by the concessions crew pretty quickly since what I listed would barely get a ladybug drunk.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

The newest cocktail in the Atlanta and Regina stadiums is the signature "Reno Nightmare Kool-Aid"

Recipe is as follows:
1. Half shaker of everclear and absinthe mixture
2. Fill the rest of the shaker with Mountain Dew Voltage
3. Acquire mysterious otter liquid from @hotdog to pour into shaker (1 oz)
4. Shake and pour over ice
5. Be mortified by the creation you made
6. Enjoy!

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

I don't have the exact amounts in front of me, but Vancouver has a good bit of blubber and oil to fill out a primarily rum based cocktail that gets you through the season and long trips on the open seas.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

For the Regina Elk signature cocktail™, one must obtain 2 quarts of fresh elk blood. That’s it. That’s the cocktail. Enjoy you craven consumers! (27 words)

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 06:44 AM by leviadan. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Atlanta Inferno cocktail would probably be very spicy, like something with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky. It'll be a Diet Coke and Fireball, 500ml of each! Served in a replica of the Challenge Cup. We call it the "Infernwoah"!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

The Borealis is a mixed drink served in MTS Place. It’s a dark rum base with a swirl of absinthe to give it that iconic green shine. All accounts say that it tastes like ass, but it supports the team.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Custom cocktail in Seattle would include strawberries and blueberries because those are famous vegetables which grown in the area. The drink would be a blue as its colour because Argonauts has blue jerseys. Yeah, that would be Argo drink.

[Image: salming.png]

the carolina kraken elect to serve full bottles of straight rye whiskey, as nothing else would serve to please those wandering in off the street to our arena

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

The Anchorage Armada Cocktail:

The Jacques Ouzo
Jack Daniels
Ouzo
Coke

We go with the nautical theme here. Doubt that anyone remembers Jacques Cousteau but this is in his honor. Like drinking a licorice stick with a huge kick to it, it's definitely an acquired taste.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

We would sell the pass forfeit special. basically you get carded each time you order and you have to forfeit your rights to drink for the next year since it is so potent. it contains 90% vodka and rum mixed together with a hint of apple juice flavor and streamed through a brita filter so there is no flavor. You then drink it like water and pass out for the next week.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Squid ink. Come down to see the Argos this year and drink a classic Argonaut beverage. After defeating a giant squid, Argonauts would drink the ink of the beast and it was said to grant longer life. In our cocktail version, it's every juice you could think of mixed together until it's black and then you add spiced rum.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Now that Strom has been picked up by the Dragons it is only fitting that he would introduce a cocktail called "Dragonfire".  It would have a mixed concoction that includes some fireball whiskey and when served the top is lit on fire.

The Dirty Dragon is symbolic of what we all know Dragons are about, which is breathing fire! So it is a flaming sambuca shot poured into a snifter containing cinnamon schnapps and jalapeno-infused vodka. It packs a punch and will make you breathe fire out of your butt!

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway