Create Account

S67 mPT #1: Custom Cocktail Due: September 25th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

It might not taste great but I think having some Silver Patron and Blue Curacao mixed to give the two primary colors of the team.  Not sure if it will be any good though.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

The Syndicate would have a cocktail called the Chicago Dog.  A hot dog is put into the blender with mustard, relish, onion, tomato, pickled peppers, it is then poured into a cocktail glass, mixed with Tito’s Vodka, and a dill pickle spear as garnish.

Quote:44 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

For Buffalo it has to be something stupid. Whatever it is it should taste and smell like an egg but somehow have the appearance of semen swirling around the egg drink..

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

The Calgary dragons will have a shot of vodka, peach schnapps and a splash of grenadine. Right before serving it will be lit on fire and then can be served and drank. Do I know if this drink makes any sense? No I don't, but it sounds cool in my head.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

The "Beck Smash" is the Aurora's take on the classical Whiskey Smash.

- 3 lemon wedges

- 2 ounces bourbon

- 3/4 ounce simple syrup

- 4 mint leaves

Garnish: mint sprig

1. Muddle the lemon wedges in a shaker.

2. Add bourbon, simple syrup, mint leaves and ice, and shake until well-chilled.

3. Double-strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.

4. Garnish with a mint sprig.

5. On completion throw and smash against the nearest wall.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Well if we make a Wolfpack drink it will have to be green. And if we go green, we gotta go absinthe to really pack a punch. Google tells me there is a "Death in the afternoon" drink and I feel like it fits perfectly. Lets all get housed and hope New England can score a goal or two.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

The San Francisco Pride have just released a new tart cocktail called Lion’s Piss. The beverage is a mix of vodka, soda water, pineapple juice, and a splash of genuine lion piss.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Well we are the forge. so its obviously a cup of molten slag. will it kill you? probably. was it worth it? probably. but thats not the point.

[Image: Aleris-Sig3.gif?ex=66246b80&is=66231a00&...e44aac877&]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

The atlanta inferno's signature cocktail starts with fireball whiskey. it is then mixed with gasoline and then lit on fire and garnished with a candle. It will be called the inferno.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Sophie's creation to represent the Quebec City Citadelles would be based on, given this is a hockey team, a Smirnoff Ice. It would then be infused with quality marijuana to make the drinker feel like they're flying on a breeze, just like a snowy owl. Throw some food colouring in there to match the jerseys too.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

The Warrior of the Jungle Cocktail

Couple squirts of Mio
Water
Liquor of your choice.

The water is key so you don't get too dehydrated by your mix. The mio will add some flavor. The simplicity is key for the a warrior in the jungle.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Ghostmans am create spooky drink! Is purple and smoking! It tasting like grape limeade and have many alcohols! Is for get drunk at game! But because is so strong, arena am limit customers to only having 2. WOWIE!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2022, 03:31 AM by bjkman.)

Well of course we're gonna have a Manhattan available at the Manhattan Rage arena! We have added a special Red twist though...

2 ounces: rye whiskey
1 ounce: sweet vermouth
2 dashes: Angostura bitters
1 cherry
Add Grenadine for Color

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

The new "Montreal Patriotes" cocktail that's being served at games would be a strong and manly one. It contains a slightly peated whisky (Lagavulin 16), a shot of Jaegermeister and coke.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

The Rage has started to serve a very red drink filled with strong and hot spices to really get the blood flowing for the one who drinks it.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]