Create Account

S67 mPT #1: Custom Cocktail Due: September 25th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Blue Crab's Blood. It's basically a sour but with vodka and curacao instead of whiskey and syrup, I guess. Vodka, blue curacao, lime juice, and bitters. Egg white is optional, for the vegans out there, I suppose. Idea I had was that it would be blue (duh) and taste quite sharp. But you could drink a lot of shots of this (a platoon, even) before it really hits you.

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

The ultimate Bobby McGinnis special cocktail is my preferred drink, its even in my water bottle. The recipe is as follows:

1 - Can of tomato juice
1- Can of "Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup"
1 cup of Balsamic Vinegar

Mix all above into a bottle and shake, load your bottle and squeeze. Suck, Slup and drink down this tasty, and thick sludge! Its great on a cold day!

(68 words)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: vj4u3El.png]

The Wolfs Bain is a drink with real wolf hair as garnish. Strong a fierce like a wolf the base is Everclear and Kerosene for that full body kick. And with only a 10% fatality rate.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

Philadelphia's new cocktail is the Forge Fireball. It is a simple cocktail. Take a shot of Everclear. Then another one. And then a third. Now go to your seat and make Philly proud with the amount of proverbial fire you can spit to the opposing team and their fans.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

The Monarchs Mojito - 4 ounces of white rum, couple spoon full of sugar, a hint of lime and mint and a splash of soda water just to say you added a mixer.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

The Chicago Syndicate cocktail is an especially exceptional concoction as it was made by a woman with no alcohol experience and even less experience with marketing food stuffs to the people. So it is a martini glass filled with a blend of equal parts the drinkers soda of choice, equal parts moonshine to fit the Syndicate, and garnished with a slice of pizza to account for Chicago. It requires the drinker sign at least three different liability waivers and confirm that they have an updated will and testament. The look varies depending on the soda chosen, however something particularly unnatural about the grounds has led to each of them causing the user to see a danger pop-up similar to encountering a too dangerous enemy in an MMORPG. I would say what it tastes like, but all of the test subjects to have accepted it thus far have lost the ability to speak coherently. Thank you for your time!

Code:
Word Count: 158

It is easy one. Our Montreal cocktail would be based on coca-cola because of colour. Then we can add little taste of vodka, rum and whiskey. I don't know how good that would taste but I hope noone will die after that . XD

The Toronto North Stars cocktail would entail blueberry wine as the base since blue is our main colour and it would be mixed with half a shot of vodka and topped with decorative star shaped ice cubes.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Considering that the Navy banned drinking aboard all their ships and it is not allowed on warships or armadas, I think it would be difficult to find a drink to associate with the armada. But, I think we have all been there at a point, where you try to hide alcohol consumption. So, in order to hide it, I think a drink of Grappa, Vodka and Gin all mixed together would be the best thing. They are all clear so it looks like water, and would really get you drunk

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

The Syndicate cocktail starts off with some tequila. Add in some grapefruit juice and a slice of lime. Squirt in some lime juice for good measure. It’d prob be good who knows

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

The Montreal Mule takes the deliciousness of a common Moscow Mule and adds in an element that's pure Canadian...maple syrup!

1 can of Ginger Beer
3 shots of Maple Syrup Vodka

Super easy to make and tastes like pancakes!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

09-25-2022, 09:33 AMDextaria Wrote: The Toronto North Stars cocktail would entail blueberry wine as the base since blue is our main colour and it would be mixed with half a shot of vodka and topped with decorative star shaped ice cubes.

hello?!?!?!

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

The cocktail that I would make based on my team would be the woofy drink. It is made with human blood and bones and with coconut water.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

The Edmonton Blizzard have a special way of getting people drunk. It's a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream topping with team blue dyed creme de menthe. Getting people drunk on team coloured ice cream, nothing could be more Blizzard than that.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Minnesota Monarch's Ale

One of the oldest types of alcohol is Ale. It's still to this day one of the most popular types and with craft beers exploding there are so many obscure flavours available. The Minnesota Monarch's take will include adding the flavours and caffeine from energy drinks into it. The perfect drink to have on the bench.

Falcons Canada