Create Account

Nichael Fitted retires to join Tiberius Kane

The main stream media don't want you to know this, but Nichael Fitted is alive and well.

He did not, as it has been reported, die in a tiberium field in mongolia. On the contrary, he has given his life in service to our messiah, Tiberius Kane. Kane is the only true path to salvation. He will crush the imperialist global defense initiative, as he has demonstrated numerous times across the continent. After he has defeated the GDI, he will ascend to Godhood, and we his chosen disciples will join him in paradise. No more borders, no more oppressive regimes. We will no longer be slaves to this world. A new era is dawning.

"It's typical of western media to bend truth and lie outright to the public" said Nichael Fitted. "Though my flesh is warped, i have been given true power and purpose. The Brotherhood is my calling, and no amount of SHL money can change my mind".

The mainstream media will tell you this is not Nichael Fitted, but we know the truth. They failed to stop him from coming, and now they will defeat his identity in the battlefield of news media. Trust the wisdom of your eyes, Brothers and Sisters. Nichael is alive and he commands a great force that will enforce Kane's will.

Do not let the weakness of your friends and family dissuade you. They will come to Kane in time. Leave them, the Brotherhood is your true family.

Kane will reveal himself in time and bless us all with his glory. Some of you have already met him. Those that have not yet seen need to hold tight to your convictions and faith. Kane will make his appearance when it is safe to do so.

Peace Through Power

Kane Lives!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

This morning was the most glorious morning in the history of the Earth. Peace - is upon us. A gift to every man, woman and child, from the Brotherhood of Nod. Victory - not just for our people, but for our species. The time for questioning is over. Rising from our trenches, our bunkers, our factories, we must all now partake - in the technology of peace. One Purpose, One Vision. Tiberium is the way and the life. Today the sun rises on a new world, and the new people. The end is the beginning.

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpeg]

my dad died in the third tiberium war

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

he seems nice

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]