Create Account

S67 Texas Renegades Leadership

With a new management in Texas AKA @CapnCooper and myself, we want to make it official who will be our leaders this season.

[Image: Texas-min.png]

It will not be a surprise to anyone that the leader of this formation is still Andreas Kvalheim @raymond3000! He is now playing his 15th season in the FHM era as a Renegades, and will surely retire as one when his time will come. He's an example in in the locker room and by being the oldest player in the team, he takes care of everyone likes his children.

To help him take on his captain duty, Eric Hudson @EricNCSU will be his right hand again this season. Currently playing his 12th season, he already announced his retirement at the end of the season, so it will be his final lap in the SHL. The good news, he will have that opportunity to do so while wearing the famous black and white jersey.

The third member of the group is no other than the future Hall of Fame, the goalie Cillian Kavanagh @takethehorizon. Another player with more than 10 seasons under his belt (13th actually), he represents very well the team and he is an excellent mentor to the young goalies in the organization, Valerian Sauveterre and Anthony Dionne. 

For now, the veterans control the leadership, but there are some young players that will take their place as soon as next season. With the past draft and the ones that are coming, we hope to renew that leadership.

Renegades  Renegades  Renegades

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

TEX TEX TEX

I'm so excited for our team. We have so much to look forward to. @Anthique and I have so many plans for the team and it's future. We'll do our best to make sure the future roster succeeds in every way. We may not be the Texas of the past but we're certainly the Texas of the future!!

We Are RENEGADES!!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]