Create Account

Live Sim Commentary

For those who got to experience it today, should we do more? Should it be a more organized/team approach thing? Any feedback?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

I will say I didn’t watch, but what could be learned from SSL is to stay as unbiased as possible. I stopped watching with sound because the commentary team over there had a vendetta against our team. If you can keep it neutral I think this will be an amazing addition to the SHL!

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpeg]

I watched and I overall I liked the back and forth commentary and I think if a duo is possible going forward that would work very well.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

09-21-2022, 08:26 PMBfine Wrote: I will say I didn’t watch, but what could be learned from SSL is to stay as unbiased as possible. I stopped watching with sound because the commentary team over there had a vendetta against our team. If you can keep it neutral I think this will be an amazing addition to the SHL!
The only bias we had was me pretending Edmonton's ice isn't an eyesore I'm inflicting on the league until we make the playoffs.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

I liked it, like the duo a lot!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

09-21-2022, 08:26 PMBfine Wrote: I will say I didn’t watch, but what could be learned from SSL is to stay as unbiased as possible. I stopped watching with sound because the commentary team over there had a vendetta against our team. If you can keep it neutral I think this will be an amazing addition to the SHL!
This

But I watched it and thought it was really good! Obviously the SHL has a faster pace than the SHL, so I don't think it's thinkable to have commentary every day. It was great today and I hope to see it again in the future!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Hey now there's more commentary teams now and I like to think I'm unbiased Tongue

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

09-21-2022, 08:15 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: For those who got to experience it today, should we do more? Should it be a more organized/team approach thing? Any feedback?
I enjoyed it, obviously it's a bit tricky bc the sim engine does what it does, but I definitely think it's worth doing again.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

I thought it was great! I usually don't get to watch the sims happen live or not all of it at least and when I go back to watch the streams I just skip ahead to capture the sim results. But I made sure to stop and enjoy the commentary for the live games and it was great! I watched some games I would normally skip. I also enjoyed the general commentary over the quick sims as well. I'd definitely look forward to more commentary! Or at least be sure to watch the full content on the sims in which contain commentary as I'm sure it won't happen during every sim.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

09-21-2022, 10:15 PMmicool132 Wrote: I liked it, like the duo a lot!

Imagine if there was commentary when you won the cup it would've been the highest honor to announce that micool has won the cup

[Image: lespoils.gif]

09-22-2022, 09:30 AMlespoils Wrote:
09-21-2022, 10:15 PMmicool132 Wrote: I liked it, like the duo a lot!

Imagine if there was commentary when you won the cup it would've been the highest honor to announce that micool has won the cup

:dreamypepe:

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

did not see it, but i appreciated the effort in the past

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I didn't get to catch the whole stream but I got to watch a few games and I enjoyed the commentary that I did get to hear. Great work guys and thanks for the effort!

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Since I don't get to watch the live streams either, I caught up to some of the streams yesterday and I actually enjoyed the commentary too.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]