Create Account

HIRED: Hall of Fame Committee Members
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2022, 03:05 PM by CementHands. Edited 2 times in total.)

Good Morning,

I am looking to hire a total of 9 Voting Members for the Hall of Fame Committee.
Job requirements are as follows:
Take part in seasonal voting for Hall of Fame Player, GM, and User inductions. Be willing to backup your thoughts in writing and most important to me is be creative! I don't want to see generic "Player X has the most points out of their draft class". Sure, maybe that is a criteria, but I am looking for people willing to delve deeper than that and expand on it.

As this is an important part of our beloved league's history and reputation, voting will be recorded, and vote totals will be made public.

We have a few seasons of backlog to catch up on. As such each season will be paid out in full once we are caught up.

The pay is $2.5M per season for each member.

I encourage anyone who is interested to apply. Don't be discouraged if you are a newer member - attitude is going to be the most important aspect of hiring to me.

Please submit any applications to myself, either on site or discord (Krashwagen#6411).
Tell me a little about yourself: your experience so far in the SHL. What do you think makes a Hall of Fame Player, GM, or User? What ideas do you have for the HoF group in general? Some examples, feel free to use any, all, or none at all!

Thank you,
CementHands

Applications Close Wednesday Oct 5 @ 23:59 EST

Applied

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Applied

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I applied

Bump. Still looking for a few more applicants. I will be closing this round on Wednesday Oct 5

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Thanks to everyone who applied. Had some great conversations and had to unfortunately leave some very strong candidates off for now.

Congratulations to the new HoF Selection Team:

@Inf1d3l
@By-Tor
@leafsftw1967
@RashfordU
@Shylo_Moxii
@WannabeFinn
@HabsFanFromOntario
@Tomen
@Henrik

Looking forward to hitting the ground with the rest of you and getting some backlog cleaned up withing the coming weeks!

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Ahh

Let’s induct someone

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]