Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #3 - Off Day

Since Fry still hasn't made his way into the bigs so he spends his time at his second job as a delivery boy with the Planet Express delivery company.  He dreams of being able to tell his 12x great nephew to take that job and shove it once he is drafted and becomes a star in the SHL.  Other than that he spends his time with his best friend Bender.

In his free time, Viktor likes to play his cherished and very timeworn violin. He took it up with ease at a very young age, with it quickly becoming a source of calm in a world that, for him, regularly seemed on the verge of apocalypse. If not for his glaringly obvious talent in hockey, Vik would probably be chasing orchestra chairs instead of pucks. 

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Nathaniel loves helping out at a local dog shelter in his free time. His schedule is such that it would be very difficult to have a dog of his own for now, but he still needs to go for a run every day and what better way than with a trusty companion by your side? He heads down whenever there is some down time and plays with the dogs for a while before grabbing one or two to go on a run with.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

The following is a paid sponsorship for Cal Kono 
Cal Kono is a man of the people, in his spare time he likes to play his hand at Raid Shadow Legends. If you click the link below you can receive an awesome starter pack thanks to Cal.

[Image: fX8c49X.png]

I would go to a horror movie and it depends which I'm going to with my man mister kalesalad from Maine awesome seems like fun.

26 words

On his off day, Jarrod likes to play Basketball. In a parallel universe, he can imagine a world where he instead was a professional basketball player. He loved the game growing up but ultimately made the choice to focus on hockey. Still, a small part of him could envision a world where he set the freshmen scoring record at Arizona, got drafted to the NBA in the middle of the first round and plied his trade as a journeymen bench player across a multi-team career.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Robinson is a huge fan of the culinary world and on his days off you can often find him spending his hard-earned money at any of the two fine dining locations in Yukon.

Davos Otasrob is really into wrestling in his off time. He grew up throwing his younger brother Lazos @Arkonius around when they were younger and chokeslaming him onto the couch. Keep an eye out for him in the Indy circuit.

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Andrei Nikitin is someone who grew up in the cold depths of Russia, similar to where he plays now with Yukon. So, ice fishing is something he enjoys greeting while with the team, as it reminds him of home.

Lazos Otasrob has always kept his eyes on the prize and even in his spare time he focuses on how he can get better in every facet of his life. To relax, you can see Lazos reading a book on business, stocks, leadership, etc. Or you will see him in the gym working with other athletes, learning from legends like Gary Roborts, You always know Lazos will be working on something!

Matiss Ozolinsh is a big fan of playing video games to relax in his free time. He also likes to stay in shape for the season so he does a lot of working out and cooking to stay healthy.

My favorite thing to do an off day is just drink Guinness all day and talk shit to people on Twitter. Some of the most fun I’ve had.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

I mostly listen to music to help relax after practice or a game.  If I had more time I'd be looking into learning how to play drums as that has always seemed interesting to me

My player is really big into sports betting and online crypto slot gambling. He gets makes more money from his massive brain gambling then he does from playing hockey actually