Create Account

S67 PT #2: Book Deal Due: October 2nd @ 11:59 PM (PST)

So Igor Victory of the Philly forge of the simulation hockey league was approached by John Eightclip. Mr. Eightclip told Igor Victory that he could write a biography of him and that he was his biggest fan. Igor victory asked how many Philly forge games has he attended? John Eightclip says that he's been to over 50 games, in the past 4 seasons that is. Igor victory is impressed and exclaims that not even his own parents have been to 50 games in the last four seasons. Well, at this point Igor victory was impressed by this John Eightclip and hired him immediately. It really amazing that Igor Victory, of the Philly forge of the simulation hockey league, allowed John Eightclip to write this after only meeting him and spending an afternoon with him. It goes to show that Igor victory's instincts are elite and next to no one. Coming out in early 2023 is Jockstrap, the Igor victory story.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

[Image: XGL5GtB.png]

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

I would absolutely write my book myself!  Something like this is too important to leave up to a ghost writer or some professional hack. I wouldn't want it to be a straight up sports biography, although at some base level it must be.  I want to include as many personal touches and anecdotes as I could - I certainly don't want it to be a simple listing of accomplishments and stories of my life.  It needs to be more than that, deeper than that, and certainly more detailed than that.  I also wouldn't be opposed to including fictional sections in the book, whether it be short stories I've penned over the years or other tall tales that somehow relate back to my career both on and off the ice.  That's something that must be included, for sure - my off ice career.  So many times all people hear about is how well a player plays, their stats, and their overall performance, but there's a whole other side to a player.  Their family, their hobbies, their off-ice career that spans so much more time than what happens in the arena.  We'll definitely mention that in the book.

194 words

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Chad Nickelback likes to grow his fame in any way he can, and a book deal is just the logical step for the current rockstar turned pro athlete.

Growing up from rather humble beginnings, the book will be written in a choose your own adventure style allowing the different readers to be able to skip to parts of their life they more find more interesting.

Having grown into being a household name in both music and hockey there will be all sorts of stories that people will be able to read, but we want to give them the ability to do us on what they really want.

Only a hockey fan and want to just follow how that came to be? Sure you can do that. Only want to catch the dramatic bits? You'll be able to do that too.

What were looking for is allowing readers to be able to experience Chad Nickelback in the way that is most enjoyable to them

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

The stories and adventures of wide peepo happy 3 Koivu would be about his day-to-day activities of being wide, peepo, happy, 3, and koviu. it would show the differences between the four wide peepo happy. a talk about the different personality traits of the four wide peepo happy. It will detail what it means to be wide, what it means to be peepo, and what it means to be happy. I think it would be a great book to read and something that will make people wide peepo happy 3.I think the world needs more of being, especially of these dark times, of the war in Russia, poor economic outlook with inflation. Being wide, means to have long ass arms, and what it will help in being wide peepo happy 3. peepo is just a mindset. and happy is something I think everyone should act in their day to day lives.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Ralph isn't really into writing a book quite yet but he does enjoy a book or two. He often read sports biographies as kid and a few series as well. In high school it got away from him though since he was so busy with hockey and school and girls. These days he prefers audiobooks over actually reading. It's too time consuming. You'll find him with his headphones in listening to some random book or podcast. He has enjoyed a lot of nonfiction lately especially about history. He enjoys learning how the world got where it is. He also has been listening to a lot of spy thrillers. Many of his teammates tease him about this hobby since they are all prototypical hockey players who probably couldn't read even if they wanted to. Despite this Ralph I'd content to let them poke fun at him because it's really them who is missing out on some good stories and interesting information.

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

Quote:Written Task: Tell me about your player's book! Do you write it yourself? Do you hire a famous author? What kind of stories would you want included? Would it be a straight-forward sports biography, or something entirely different? Horror? Sci-fi? What would make your book unique, and why would people want to read it? (150+ words)

Kettu secretly really enjoys writing, but with the path that his hockey career has taken, he hasn't found much time to sit down and really get into the hobby he had growing up as a kid. With word that Kettu's agent had landed him a "blank check" deal to write his hockey story, well, it gave him the perfect reason, opportunity, and excuse to break back out the hobby he once loved. No ghost writers, no famous authors, just a good old fashioned true to heart autobiography. As for the actual content of the autobiography? Well, you'll just have to go check it out when it hits the shelves! Just kidding, its going to take quite a while to actually get written. You know, hockey season and all. But Kettu isn't planning on leaving anything out, especially from his playing time in the SMJHL and, hopefully eventually, the SHL. He's already begun keeping track of a diary to help remember the timeline of events throughout his career, so one day there will be quite an accurate recollection of his (hopefully historic) playing career.

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Hodor was very excited for a book deal. When the news came in he basically spouted every word in his vocabulary, he could barely contain his excitement.

His first idea was a horror story called, "Hodor." (later changed to "Hodorror." by his editor). It would revolve around a little boy named Bran who broke his legs and required a large, mentally challenged man to lug him around. However, after years of mistreatment the man got fed up with his act and abandoned the boy in a lonely castle. After returning with torture implements, he reveals his mental faculties are quite above average and slowly wittles the boy's health away in revenge. The pivotal scene involves the boy dragging himself around the castle by his hands, fleeing the hulking figure just out of sight behind him chanting, "Hodooooorrrr..." in a roaring whisper.

His second idea was a romance novel involving the mule-of-a-man and a mule as main characters, which was quickly shot down by anyone who would listen to the pitch to that point.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget