Create Account

S67 mPT #2: Watch List Due: October 2nd @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I've been watching the Orville recently. It's way better than I expected even though I was never a huge family guy fan, Seth kills it.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I just finished watching White Lotus on Crave (I think it might be HBO for you Americans out there) and I really enjoyed itm it was pretty dramatic, but a good watch

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Recently I’ve been watching -“a lot of woodworking YouTube, I really enjoy watching people way more talented than me create. Just search and watch whatever I don’t have anyone specific.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Netflix has a really cool documentary series called Untold. There have been a few really good episodes, including the ones on Manti Te'o and Marty Fish and the hockey team in Danbury

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I Just finished watching jeffrey Dahmer, cant really believes why would anyone send him money in prison. Also he's just one sick mother fucker, I really don't know how a person becomes such a monster like that.

[Image: hallsy.png]

I very much enjoyed the show Only Murders in the Building, even as a non TV watcher generally it was engaging and I liked it.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

I rewatched black mirror and really liked that. I saw Nope in theaters in mid August and it scared the shit out of me, very good movie

This post was written by an AI

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Recently got caught up on demon slayer. It's fantastic anime with a super compelling world and atmosphere. I watched it on hulu but it's available a lot of places

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

Recently we have been watching the frozen planet 2. It's awesome because it's narrated by the all time goat David Attenborough and it's full of cool animals.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]