Create Account

S67 mPT #2: Watch List Due: October 2nd @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I've been watching Grand Tour a lot recently.  Reminds me of the fond memories I had of watching the later seasons of Top Gear when I was younger.  Super cheesy, but weirdly still funny.  Probably just nostalgia.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

The last tv show I watched is better call saul and I'm pretty sure the popularity of the show currently spekas for itself. It is at the same level, if not better, than breaking bad

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

I've been going back through old Internet Comment Etiquette videos on YouTube and watching those again. If you aren't already a student of Erik, you should be.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Netflix has a series called "Untold," which features some stories in sports. There is one about the 1983 America's Cup that I highly recommend. Very informative, with a number of good interviews from the folks directly involved.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Watched the first two seasons of Ted Lasso recently and I look forward to the upcoming final season. It's a pretty good show and Ted Lasso is a great character. He's an American college football coach hired to coach a Premier League team in London.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Breaking Bad. I know it's old now and likely everyone, or almost everyone, has already seen it, but I'm on my 3rd watch through currently and it still holds up no matter how many re-watches I give it.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Recently I have watched a wonderful discord server become even more united thru the sharing and loving of Mr Mime memes. We have recipes involving Mr Mime and the whole atlanta locker room is cool and fun and participating in the loving of the mister the mime.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I watched the tv show 7 Little Johnstons on TLC. It is a quality TV show and you should watch it. It is good old wholesome television for you.

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

I've started my annual rewatch of Sense8 on Netflix because it's my favorite and I love it a ton. Any show with a buncha main characters and a supernatural/superpower kinda element? I'm in.

Code:
32 words

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

I don't really watch tv shows that often but something I have watched recently are the SHL streams and I'm gonna count it as a tv show cause why not

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Its winter season, which means that I am rewatching Gilmore Girls and Star Trek: The Next Generation. The best part? You can sit and do whatever you want and just have it going in the background and feel a deep sense of cozyness.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Industry on HBO is a good series that I'm currently watching, also getting through The Sopranos very slowly. Not watched too much else lately really tbh so might steal some of these recommendations

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I've recently watched the latest season of Love Island UK on Videoland (a dutch streaming service).

The daughter of football legend Michael Owen is pretty decent.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I really loved Season 13 of Taskmaster. It is probably the funniest show on television and you need to check it out if you haven't! It's hilarious!

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

It's not my first watch, but I've been watching Bob's Burgers during lunch for the past little while. Big fan of the comedy, probably the closest any show's gotten to the style of comedy I kind of have irl.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]