Create Account

New asron bot commands, and some of the lesser-known features

Damn that's so good! Thanks everyone who was working on this!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

This is incredible work! I love the new bot functions

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

You had me until you gave an example with @Gwdjohnson so i stopped.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

09-27-2022, 08:57 PMRangerjase Wrote: You had me until you gave an example with @Gwdjohnson so i stopped.

Can't believe he reminded me Gabe Johnson existed

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

09-27-2022, 04:38 PMNJBadApple Wrote: We don't deserve this

True for multiple reasons

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

You're a goat @aaronwilson and this bot has changed the dynamic, as Brick eluded to, in virtually every SHL related locker room.   Fantastic work and thank you!

Amazing, thanks for all the work put into this bot!

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

It's fun to play around with it, so: great work!

I don't know if this has been asked before, but there is no way to include all the seasons into it somehow (at least those old ones where we have the data) or is there? Especially for the alltime stats it would be nice to have seasons before FHM. Or for careers, but I guess there aren't too many people around anymore that have their careers split between STHS and FHM.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

09-28-2022, 01:59 PMCarpy48 Wrote: It's fun to play around with it, so: great work!

I don't know if this has been asked before, but there is no way to include all the seasons into it somehow (at least those old ones where we have the data) or is there? Especially for the alltime stats it would be nice to have seasons before FHM. Or for careers, but I guess there aren't too many people around anymore that have their careers split between STHS and FHM.

It does have that he just forgot goalies lol

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

tell me more about this arson bot

09-28-2022, 04:24 PMLime Wrote:
09-28-2022, 01:59 PMCarpy48 Wrote: It's fun to play around with it, so: great work!

It does have that he just forgot goalies lol

Should I feel offended?

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

added goalies

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

10-05-2022, 11:57 PMaaronwilson Wrote:

added goalies

Perfect, thank you.

Stars Lions Berserkers