Create Account

Adding jersey numbers and goal/assist totals in boxscores
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2022, 03:35 PM by boom. Edited 1 time in total.)

In the FHM recaps (and in the real-life boxscores that ours are based on), it will show how many goals/assists someone has at the point of a certain goal, as seen below. Any way these numbers could be added to the game boxscores in the index? It would allow for better tracking of milestones for people wanting to write media, for example if someone wants to describe their player's 20th goal they can know exactly which game it was in. As well, putting jersey numbers next to the players would be neat, make them mean a little more.

Like so:
[Image: 9I32rgL.png]

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

That would be awesome!

Everyone has a number and the boxscore in FHM already show the number of goals or assists the player is getting.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

09-30-2022, 06:21 PMAnthique Wrote: That would be awesome!

Everyone has a number and the boxscore in FHM already show the number of goals or assists the player is getting.
Exactly! I'm not a tech expert so I'm not sure how doable this is, but the data's already in the game so I'm sure there's a way to dig it out.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]