Create Account

(GRADED) Deep Dive #1 - Your S67 Detroit Falcons
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2022, 12:47 PM by Scrufdaddy. Edited 2 times in total.)

543 words

Taking a look at my lifelong favorite team in the Simulation Junior Hockey league, my team away from home. The Detroit Falcons. In this Season Sixty Seven after a total of thirty games played, the Falcons are sitting at a record of 17-10-3 with 37 points which puts them at 5th overall of the 14 teams in the league. With a few games in hand on teams in front of them, its very possible for them to be sitting even higher come the halfway point of the season. Detroit has been shooting the puck well as they have a +24 goal differential. With only 92 goals against, they are averaging just above 3 goals against per game. Team Captain Bnana Nwaffles is leading the team scoring with a whopping 44 points. The captain is balanced as all things should be with an even split of 22 goals and 22 assists. He’s a monster out on the ice with a +20 in the plus/minus column of the stat sheet. He’s shooting well at 23.7% and in my opinion really needs to put the puck on net even more. In his rookie season so far, my player Nash Topalo has been crushing in on defense. So far, he has a total of 25 takeaways, 78 hits and 45 blocked shots. Always chasing after the puck, he has only given the puck away 6 times. Nash also managed to score two game winning goals and really has been helping the team. He is currently number 6 in total points with a total of 7 goals and 16 assists. The goodest boy out on the ice has certainly had an amazing impact in his rookie season so far. From a player strength perspective, Detroit has a total of 15 players in the 155-350 TPE range. Only a total of 3 players are currently playing above 350 TPE. Comparing Detroit to a team like the Quebec City Citadelles who are just one single point point in the standings ahead of Detroit with 2 games more played have a significantly stronger roster. Quebec has a total of 8 players currently with over 351 TPE, and 9 players in the 155-275 range. They are more of a high end to low end swing without much of a midrange to work with Detroit can be seen as a little bit more balanced in this respect and it is really paying dividends for them. A number of their first and second season players have really stepped up and made an impact similarly to Nash Topalo and it is really showing on the scoreboard. Detroit is coming off a cup win just a few short seasons ago and I’m sure they are getting hungry for another one. Comparing Detroit to the current league leader Regina, the elk also have a very balanced but more top heavy roster. Only 3 players are between 155 and 275 TPE, 2 players between 276 and 350 TPE but a whopping 12 players have more than 351 TPE which is really what seems to be making them the powerhouse team this season. Hopefully Detroit can keep on earning and pushing their way up the standings the next two weeks so they can bring home the cup once again.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

@Rangerjase APPROVED +5 TPE

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]