Create Account

S67 mPT #3: Caught You Red Handed Due: October 9th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Coach wasn't happy with your team's performance last game so they've scheduled a Friday night bag skate as punishment! Problem is... you've got plans that night! You lie to the coaching staff and say you're too banged up to attend practice that evening, so they reluctantly let you have the night off to rest. Later on, as your teammates are being skated into the ground, someone from the training staff sees you out on the town. Busted!
Your task: Tell me what was so important to your player that they would ditch practice for it? How do you explain yourself when you get caught?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, October 9th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2022, 12:14 AM by JamesT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Your task: Tell me what was so important to your player that they would ditch practice for it? How do you explain yourself when you get caught?

The latest Bloons TD 6 patch is dropping out soon with a new tier 6 monkey ace, Ben Jammin needs to farm his monkey ace experience so that he can unlock that upgrade and that is why he had to miss practice. 

(42 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Any time Chad Nickelback gets a chance to play a concert he's.going to go running. The rockstar himself needs to make his name even bigger, and practice won't stop that.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

San Francisco's next opponent for that week was the Chicago Syndicate so of course I had to skip practice to hang out with Ben Jammin @James Truong and Mat Smith @Matteo after their flight arrived. I'd like to think of it as information gathering for the upcoming game.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2022, 08:08 PM by hockeyiscool. Edited 1 time in total.)

There are very few things that Dwight would skip practice for, one of those things would be the Five for Five Arby's deal was back for a limited time. Gains are important and part of those gains include a Jamocha shake

For some reason I really felt not great that day so I said I forgot my water today and begged to coach to give me the day off and yeah

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

i got busted for busting and now the organization thinks i'm a bust - i had plants to beat my meat and bust that night but i lied to get out of practice and said i had to attend a charity function gala but instead i just played with myself and busted and then i got busted busting and i'm a bust @goldenglutes @leviadan @Zomp @Jepox

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I had to skip practice in order to play Fatty Fight, a StarCraft II custom game. When confronted, I just showed my coach how to play and got him set up and just like that, no punishment for me.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

I had a date with a super model. Sorry coach, but I am not passing that up. To make up for it I will skate in front of the entire team as they watch. Well worth it to bag 10 out on the town.

44 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

The real question is what won't Mat Smith skip practice for. Movies, parties, sleeping, you name it, if Smith can come up with some reason not to spend a few hours getting sweaty and perfecting his craft, he'll use it, and it shows in his play.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Quote:Your task: Tell me what was so important to your player that they would ditch practice for it? How do you explain yourself when you get caught?

There was a boating exhibition going on at the same time as practice and Jarrow really needed to see the new 2022 Beneteau Gran Turismo 41 up close.

[ 40 words ]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

It just so happens to be Aleksi Kettu's wedding anniversary! Apologies to the teammates, but Ketu isn't about to miss his anniversary dinner to skate laps because the Kraken got floored in the defensive zone. The team trainer understood no problem, bu with this PT forcing it to come to light, there's no telling how the rest of the Kraken coaching staff will handle it

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

We talkin' 'bout PRACTICE. Not a game, PRACTICE. Louise St. Martin was busy this week at a fashion event, doing some modeling on the side. I mean, c'mon, pulling off these looks is a net gain for the team PR wise....

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Boba Fett lost control of his rancor again, so I had to do the kessel run in 12 parsecs to get in and do my magic hand wavy thing and make the silly beast fall asleep again.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Salming would never skip a practise session on a Friday night. There are no excuses. So news about him being seen in the town are completely false and he would of course attend to punishment skating session if needed. So yeah, Salming doesn't have any explanation because scenario you described is impossible for him because he loves training.

[Image: salming.png]