Create Account

S67 mPT #3: Caught You Red Handed Due: October 9th @ 11:59 PM (PST)
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2022, 11:44 PM by diacope. Edited 1 time in total.)

Definitley a fine resturant close by that we don't have anywhere around, I'd even stop by a Taco Bell.. Been missing that place and their bean burritos. I would be honest and let the coaches know I was hungry whenever getting caught xD

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

Bnana NWaffles would ditch practice for double xp weekend on Call of Duty and the excused would be that Kyler Murray can on the Arizona Cardinals, why not me.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

The team couldn't believe it. Minamino had promised that he was clean of his habit but when he was caught being in line for the PS5 and Destiny special edition, his secret was out.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Tbh, a sale on homemade ice cream from the local bakery and dessert shop. They sell out fast, and I wanted that sweet treat. What can I say?

[Image: 65157_s.gif]

The only thing more important than practice is more practice. That's why I'm ditching to go to my local arena that's open 24 hours so I can get some extra work in.  All work, baby!  That's the only way we'll bring home the Cup

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

The most important person in Billy blazes life is obviously his wife, Wendy waters. He would explain to the coaching staff that It was their anniversary, regardless if that was the case

People may not be aware of this, but Borje Samuelsson is actually a huge Kpop fan. His favourite group is Twice. So, needless to say, Borje skipped out on his hockey responsibilities to go to a concert. Who wouldn't?

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Matsmith got caught trying to do something really dumb, he got himself benched for a day for it. Basically he was trying to surprise his dad's and get them some cake but the baker was only available during practice so he faked being sick and it didn't work.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Id wake up thinking I had to get up for something, then convince myself that I had the day then fall back asleep and miss it.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

I would ditch practice for sleep honestly. Sleep is so important to my day to day life if I didn't get 8 hours in every night, I wouldn't go to practice in the morning.

[Image: hallsy.png]

I had to skip practice so that I could head down to the local pub to meet @Gwdjohnson and @hotdog for a beer. Unfortunately they both no showed on me so I was left to drink three pints by myself and had to head back to the rink drunk.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Coach, coach coach. You gotta under stand, she was mowing the roof, it was the craziest thing I've ever seen. But damn did that roof look good

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Harrington was out trying to see an advance screening of the new Enola Holmes movie starring his fellow cast member in the hit series stranger things.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Truck heard they were releasing a new Semi in nearby Kenworth dealer, so of course he had to be there! As he has been fascinated by truck ever since hes been little

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Edward Elric skipped practice to go to watch a Wolfpack game. The star winger is getting prepared for a call up and wanted to scout his future team and the far more important team in his opinion over practising in the juniors

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl