Create Account

S67 mPT #3: Caught You Red Handed Due: October 9th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I couldn't come to practice today because my pet goat that runs a secret goalie training facility in my basement was sick. I couldn't leave it unattended so I had to stay there and take care of it.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

I believe that it there was a family/friend emergency, I would ditch practice for it. The people come before the game and if there’s something wrong, you must address it. If a family/friend has lost someone important to them, I feel I would want to join and comfort them.

(52 words)

Sometimes you just have to sleep in, just the fact of being able to sleep a few hours or even just minutes longer than usual can be like a whole maintenance day by itself. Treat yo-self just by staying in bed for a bit!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Holden Steady had to skip practice to stay up-to-date on the most recent news coming out of the fishing tournament scandal where those pro walleye dudes got busted putting weights in their fish at a tournament. It's really compelling coverage. Luckily, thanks to Canada's influence, hockey players and walleye anglers are often the same dudes. Coach is pretty chill about it.

New pizza joint opened up downtown. You know Benny Flowers has to get down and make sure the shit checks out.

Surprise, bitch--it still ain't New York fuckin' pizza. Better luck next time.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Pretty much anything can take Jay Cue off training, but normally it is wine. Do you have a fancy new bottle you want to try? Get Cue in, at anytime you want.

Strom had heard word in Calgary of a hot underground D&D location that was rumored to use next generation graphics to help play out campaigns.  When outed for missing a practice his only defense was "If I can figure out this stuff and then stream with it, I could make millions on Twitch"

I still haven't seen the new Top Gun. So when Ben Jammin invited the whole draft class to his in-home movie theater to watch it I couldn't pass on the opportunity.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

I think the only thing Kaapo Kampainen would miss practice for, would be if one of his dogs get sick and he'd have to take them to the vet. That's the explanation he would give, because who doesn't like dogs.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Lilja got the best chicken parm of his life in Seattle out of this italian food truck which he never saw again, since theyre touring on the side. When he was driving to practice he noticed the same truck nearby the arena, so naturally he dropped his stuff on the ground and ran to get himself another one

[Image: retu2.png][Image: iihf1.png?ex=65bcbcc0&is=65aa47c0&hm=800...d5443e8a9&]

Sir Devoir's sister Anna's birthday was that day, and Devoir had promised her that they would go see a big comedy movie that was coming out. Because he promised her that, and he hates breaking promises, that is why he skipped practice for once. Most of his teammates understood.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

As all sports athletes know, time with the old lady is light, so I told the coach that I had a family emergency, I mean technically I wasn't lying my wife is my family and she was getting pissed that I was spending so much time out of the house so I told her I'd take her out and we'd go do something fun! the problem is Liebold seen me out after the team had to run Sui's all day, I mean I would be pretty pissed too, but I had to do what I had to do, Family comes first no matter what.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

A new brew pub opened up in Sean's neighborhood and they were handing out free beer samples and had advertised the "best burger in Manhattan" as the special for the night. Something like that is hard to skip.

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player

Dionne is still young, so he needs some practice to get better and improve his game. But the fact that he's young, also mean that when he had a big party the night before, there is a possibility that he would be late or not there at all for the morning skate.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

It's no secret that the coaching staff of the Yukon Malamutes have a "secret" liquor cabinet in their office, which just so happens to attach directly into the players dressing room. Almost like the setup in Ted Lasso to tell you the truth. Well, it's happened more than a few times but you can always hear O'Connall make up an excuse to go back into the dressing during practice, video sessions, workouts, or sometimes even the games.  Finally one day a member of the coaching staff went back to check, only to see O'Connall mid swing with a little bit of rum.

"What?" O'Connall says, looking the coach in the eyes. "Both of my GWG goals this year have been after a few pulls! Do you want to win or what?". And with that he slammed the bottle and walked calmly past the coach back onto the ice.

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite