Create Account

S67 mPT #3: Caught You Red Handed Due: October 9th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

it would take a limited edition 1 of 1 release of meemaws special cooked beans for bean to ditch practice. or just a regular set of beans. bean dont like practice.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

D&D night, the last two sessions were shopping episodes in the same city, and we just hit the road, so I knew the DM was gonna spring us with some major encounters and lore drops due to the buildup from the last couple. Had to be done, I'd skip a playoff game for that.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Well I get like 1 tinder match every 4 months and this one actually wants to meet me. You think I am going to skip that to go to a practice just like all the other practices I do? Nah dog, not this time

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Videl rarely misses practice, but this time she ended up missing practice because she was working on a v-tuber studio for Hololive, because she is a huge Ouro Kronii fan.
(31 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2022, 04:58 PM by Caleb.)

Something that is so important to Caleb is his family. If his family was ever going through something, he would ditch practice instantly to go help/be there for his family.

31 words

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Sven caught wind of someone saying he wasn't the best Sven, so he had to stop everything he was doing to "exchange words" with them. Needless to say, they're now convinced.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I was doing what I always do, serving my country with honor! Somethings just take priority I'm afraid, I'm sure you understand. Czechia will always need me.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

You may not know this about him, but M'Baku Olubori is a huge fan of Lil Nas X. He'd heard rumors of a pop up concert in Calgary that night, so he'd gotten the help of his agent (and GM) Johnny Hamilton to book a flight to Calgary and then back that night. THe concert was awesome, but when photos surfaced of Baku front row at the concert, the coaches has some questions for the Nigerian forward.

Suck it, he had a great time and regrets NOTHING.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Spending time with his friends! Life is too short to miss out on some of the fun times that can be had. Mr Zopf wants to make sure every moment counts and wants to try and make sure that he has a positive impact on others. Besides, he'll just make up for the missed training on days off.

Eriksen had to skip practice because his mom was coming into town. What would it say about a player who wouldn't take time off practicing to spend time with their mom?

[Image: I1sSxD7.gif]

Basically a bunch of August Von Hecht's friends from Germany flew out to hang out and had plans for a hike and trip on mushrooms. No way in hell he was passing up a good time like that. Naturally on the way from picking up snacks before the hike is when he was caught.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

My player would miss a practice to eat some proper American barbecue, since it can’t find it back home. He would usually claim to have a stomach bug, if they ask him what happens and sometimes, he actually pukes from eating too much.

43 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Sophie Bordeleau's excuse for skipping the bag skate was to go to a board game night with Jamie and her family. She wasn't going to miss time with those close to her.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Unfortunately, Leon had to miss practice today in order to secure some frozen yogurt. It simply isn't possible to pass up on froyo when the opportunity presents itself, especially if the stupid machines aren't broken or out of the good flavors.

I would totally ditch practice to go have drinks with the boys. Nothing like a nice cold fresh IPA with your best friends while you should have been at work.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]