Create Account

S67 mPT #3: Caught You Red Handed Due: October 9th @ 11:59 PM (PST)
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2022, 10:45 PM by Michiganonymous.)

"Seriously coach, you gotta believe me, the back and knees were so bad I could barely get out of bed, but Coach, this girl was like, ludicrously hot. Like, hotter than physics should allow. Hotter than the goddam sun. You can't cancel on a girl that hot, c'mon coach, you gotta understand! I had to take a shitload of Advils just to make it to the date, no way I could've managed a bag skate. The whole thing sucked anyway, it turns out she thought I was Loosh O'Sullivan the whole time and bailed when she realized I wasn't... and this isn't even the first time that's happened."

"...yeah, I'll skate extra laps tomorrow and it won't happen again, sorry Coach."

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

The last time Nevek Kove missed practice was to be at Ben Jammin's birthday party (@James Truong). Basically the only reason he would miss practice would be to fly across the country to assist the birthday party of one of the best user.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Well coach, I needed to get that Clash of Clans grind going, with the huge townhall 15 update dropping soon. I can't fall behind my mates, and be a liability in clanwars!

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I thought training was skipped anyways, as I saw a lot of my teammates visiting the grinch in the cinema tonight. That's a can't miss opportunity to see this green little guy on the big screen.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

With Toast being the one to catch me not at practice, I told him it was time for the weekly #simp4toast club meeting, which meant no trouble for me for spreading the good word of Toast

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpeg]

I was at my favorite Mexican restaurant getting some tacos the other day, and I said "See you on friday!" because I was planning that. I just couldn't betray those nice people. I explained to the staff member that my foot was suddnely feeling a lot better, so I decided to celebrate it with some tacos carnitas.

[Image: sulov.gif]

A couple buddies offered me some tickets to a Canadian Football League game in Montreal and we decided to go see the Playoff game. It’s not everyday we get to go see a football game.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Rhys likes to train and practice so there are very few reasons that he would miss. The death of a family member would be one. He recently missed for the birth of a child.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Enes Gundogan could not attend the extra practice as Friday nights when he is in town he goes how with his girlfriend who het met in Minnesota. This particularly Friday he needed to miss guaranteed because he was popping the big question. After the whole mix up everyone understood after he came in to the facilities with a big smile on his face having a future wife!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

I would ditch practice because I have to prepare myself for the BLACKPINK concert. I mean, how often do you get to see a group like this in North America? Not too often.

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

It is definitely sleep. The reason is that well rested player is better player than others. It is going to be my reason for it. I know it is bad to ditch practice but I love to sleep.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

I don't think Meowski would skip a practice for much. However for the birth of any his kitten litters he'd probably be out. He wants to change the narrative on cat dads that they aren't a part of their kids growing up

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Come on, coach, I'm goaltending for Edmonton. Every game I play this season is a bag skate in it's own right, and if I come to another practice I might not be able to stand come game time. Try me again when the rest of the team gets called up.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

The newest mobile suit Gundam show dropped and there was no way my player was missing the premiere. As for the excuses, he blamed scoochie for poisoning him by spiking his gatorade.

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Jonas here's his name being called and turns around to see a member of the coaching staff looking at him. The coaching staff looks up at the "Kahnwalds Discs Disc Golf store, grand re-opening!" sign in confusion. "this is why you weren't at practice?" he looks up at the sign again. "RE-opening??"

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar