Create Account

[S69] Center - Tobias Wrexks TPE: 242
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2023, 10:02 AM by CrazyMojito. Edited 3 times in total.)

Player Information

First Name: Tobias
Last Name: Wrexks
Position: Center
Handedness: Left
Recruited By:
Player Render: Trevor Zegras
Jersey Number: 11
Height: 6ft 2in
Weight: 220 lbs
Birthplace: City, United States

Player Attributes

Points Available: 5

Offensive Ratings
Screening: 5
Getting Open: 12
Passing: 13
Puckhandling: 14
Shooting Accuracy: 13
Shooting Range: 12
Offensive Read: 13

Defensive Ratings
Checking: 7
Hitting: 7
Positioning: 8
Stickchecking: 5
Shot Blocking: 5
Faceoffs: 12
Defensive Read: 9

Physical Ratings
Acceleration: 13
Agility: 13
Balance: 13
Speed: 13
Stamina: 14
Strength: 13
Fighting: 5

Mental Ratings
Aggression: 5
Bravery: 12
*Determination: 15
*Team Player: 15
*Leadership: 15
*Temperament: 15
*Professionalism: 15

*Indicates attributes that cannot be edited.

Welcome back

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-06-2022, 11:32 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: Welcome back

Gracias! Happy to be back

Welcome back! 5 years later, what make you come back? Don't want to wait 1 week to be a part of the S69 squad?

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

What’s poppin Maxy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Oh yes, wait a bit. Its time for class of 69 in a week

[Image: retu2.png][Image: iihf1.png?ex=65bcbcc0&is=65aa47c0&hm=800...d5443e8a9&]

10-06-2022, 11:57 AMAnthique Wrote: Welcome back! 5 years later, what make you come back? Don't want to wait 1 week to be a part of the S69 squad?

I stopped in just over a year ago right after my wife gave birth and I was bored in the hospital room since I couldn't leave and come back thanks to their COVID protocols and told the old buddies I'd be back once life settled down. (Spoiler: it didn't and baby 3 is coming next month but I figured was as good a time as any lol. And ooo season 69. That's enticing. Looks like things have changed significantly since I was last here, where are we in the season? If I did want S69 instead what would the difference be between starting now and in a week?

10-06-2022, 11:58 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: What’s poppin Maxy
How's it going! Congrats on becoming Commish Smile

10-06-2022, 12:31 PMMaxy Wrote:
10-06-2022, 11:57 AMAnthique Wrote: Welcome back! 5 years later, what make you come back? Don't want to wait 1 week to be a part of the S69 squad?

I stopped in just over a year ago right after my wife gave birth and I was bored in the hospital room since I couldn't leave and come back thanks to their COVID protocols and told the old buddies I'd be back once life settled down. (Spoiler: it didn't and baby 3 is coming next month but I figured was as good a time as any lol. And ooo season 69. That's enticing. Looks like things have changed significantly since I was last here, where are we in the season? If I did want S69 instead what would the difference be between starting now and in a week?

Hi @Maxy! First of all, welcome back! To answer your question real quick, joining noew puts you at a disadvantage TPE wise, but mitigated in part by Catch-Up TPE. By joining now, you will also be able to do things like PT's, rookie tasks and deep dives without having to wait until they are available for the class of S69 recruits. On the flip side, waiting enables you to be part of S69 (nice), a highly coveted draft class from what i've been told. On a more serious note, you won't be able to partake in activities but will have the opportunity to not miss out on any potential TPE once activites become available for this class. You would still be able to join a team as a Draftable Free Agent (DFA) and would leave this team once the season is done to enter the draft.

In a nutshell, joining now gives you a bit more than 3 seasons in the SMJHL whereas waiting will give you a potential full 4 seasons.

I hope this answers your question. If you have more or would like me to clarify, feel free to message me here or on discord @Frenchie#0328. Please do tell me what your decision is once your mind is made up so I can proceed accordingly in either approving your player now or post TDL!

Cheers!

[Image: tinywow_FrenchieSig_18046112.gif?ex=651e...bf2671368&]
thanks @slothfacekilla for the sig <3
[Image: SZRCDpe.png?ex=65ccf2de&is=65ba7dde&hm=6...ac64e3137&]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Ireland

10-06-2022, 01:49 PMItsFrenchie Wrote:
10-06-2022, 12:31 PMMaxy Wrote: I stopped in just over a year ago right after my wife gave birth and I was bored in the hospital room since I couldn't leave and come back thanks to their COVID protocols and told the old buddies I'd be back once life settled down. (Spoiler: it didn't and baby 3 is coming next month but I figured was as good a time as any lol. And ooo season 69. That's enticing. Looks like things have changed significantly since I was last here, where are we in the season? If I did want S69 instead what would the difference be between starting now and in a week?

Hi @Maxy! First of all, welcome back! To answer your question real quick, joining noew puts you at a disadvantage TPE wise, but mitigated in part by Catch-Up TPE. By joining now, you will also be able to do things like PT's, rookie tasks and deep dives without having to wait until they are available for the class of S69 recruits. On the flip side, waiting enables you to be part of S69 (nice), a highly coveted draft class from what i've been told. On a more serious note, you won't be able to partake in activities but will have the opportunity to not miss out on any potential TPE once activites become available for this class. You would still be able to join a team as a Draftable Free Agent (DFA) and would leave this team once the season is done to enter the draft.

In a nutshell, joining now gives you a bit more than 3 seasons in the SMJHL whereas waiting will give you a potential full 4 seasons.

I hope this answers your question. If you have more or would like me to clarify, feel free to message me here or on discord @Frenchie#0328. Please do tell me what your decision is once your mind is made up so I can proceed accordingly in either approving your player now or post TDL!

Cheers!

Thank you kindly. I'll shoot you a PM quick just to elaborate on a couple things Smile

It's really an oldhead fiesta in the create-a-player section lately my god

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Congrats on the expanding family! Nice to see you giving this another crack!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

10-06-2022, 04:56 PMToast Wrote: Congrats on the expanding family! Nice to see you giving this another crack!

Thanks! Hope you're doing well Toast!

It's good to see you back Maxy!

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2022, 08:45 PM by Maxy. Edited 1 time in total.)

10-06-2022, 08:10 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: It's good to see you back Maxy!
Good to see you as well Leafs! Hope you're doing well

Edit: oh and in case it needs to be said in here I'm holding off until season 69 so won't be approved until next week for the powers that be!

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]