Create Account

Looking to Recreate

Hey everyone! With the summer over I'm anticipating much more time in front of screen so it's time to recreate.
It looks like we're in the final stretch of the regular season in the SHL and I was curious when would be the best time to create my new player to maximize TPE hording?
Are there any positions in high demand? Build suggestions? I'm leaning power forward winger (or goalie if there isn't a log jam anymore).

Feel free to chat with me on discord too if that's easier.

Also I'm glad to see some movement at the top of the standings!

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

10-11-2022, 11:39 AMkarlssens Wrote: Hey everyone! With the summer over I'm anticipating much more time in front of screen so it's time to recreate.
It looks like we're in the final stretch of the regular season in the SHL and I was curious when would be the best time to create my new player to maximize TPE hording?
Are there any positions in high demand? Build suggestions? I'm leaning power forward winger (or goalie if there isn't a log jam anymore).

Feel free to chat with me on discord too if that's easier.

Also I'm glad to see some movement at the top of the standings!

Literally right now if you wanna max earn. TDL was yesterday, so we're still in the first week where you can earn the maximum amount of TPE possible.

Here's Canadice's position tracker that shows what positions are currently in high demand

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

right at this exact moment is actually the best time to create to max earn, since the trade deadline was this past weekend!

I don't have raw numbers off the top of my head but I think you'd be fine going F or D - as always there's less room for goalies but you can also create as a goalie and then switch to a skating position at the end of your rookie year in the J if you want to feel it out!

We don't really know much about what builds are good in FHM8 since we just switched prior to last season; there's no clear "meta build" just yet which I think is a great thing, so you can join the party as we all try to figure out what works!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

10-11-2022, 11:55 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: right at this exact moment is actually the best time to create to max earn, since the trade deadline was this past weekend!

I don't have raw numbers off the top of my head but I think you'd be fine going F or D - as always there's less room for goalies but you can also create as a goalie and then switch to a skating position at the end of your rookie year in the J if you want to feel it out!

We don't really know much about what builds are good in FHM8 since we just switched prior to last season; there's no clear "meta build" just yet which I think is a great thing, so you can join the party as we all try to figure out what works!

Talk about good timing, I guess I know what I'm doing today.
Also glad to hear there's no clear meta build haha.

KARL! Welcome back :D

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Welcome back!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

hey karl

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

10-11-2022, 01:14 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: hey karl
hello glorious leader

welcome back

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Were ready for another Karl

[Image: retu2.png][Image: iihf1.png?ex=65bcbcc0&is=65aa47c0&hm=800...d5443e8a9&]