Create Account

Hired: Update Auditors
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2023, 05:13 PM by bbjygm. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey! I'm the Audit Head and I'm here to say we're hiring again. The update auditing department has been chugging along recently, but at this point we can't have too many auditors so I'm looking to hire an unspecified number of update auditors to help me get a second set of eyes on each update.

Position: Update Auditor
Reports to: Audit Head (me!)
Pay: $50k / audited post with a bonus every 100 audited posts (bonus payments start at $1M, increasing by $500K each time it's awarded, maxing out at $3M)
Spots available: Lots

Duties:
Perform comprehensive audits on assigned player update threads, including but not limited to validating claims, TPE, attributes, and bank transactions.
Track, report, and correct any errors found in a timely manner for minimum impact
Communicate to updaters any errors found and if your audit post takes over the "last post" position from a pending update

Requires:
Discord for communication
Google Sheets

Preferred skills and attributes:
Attention to detail
Experience with data entry and organization is a plus
Passable league research skills
Time management to set own reasonable schedule
Communication skills

Other notes:
Prior updating and/or auditing experience is beneficial but not required.
Auditing takes place on your own schedule.
Holding a GM or Co-GM position is a conflict of interest, as is auditing players currently on your team.
Virtually no upper limit of earning potential (there's lots to audit).
It's not difficult to burn yourself out on auditing so set a reasonable pace and think of all the money you'll get!
Just to get an idea about the pay, here's the last few auditing paychecks: S64 | S65 | S66

If you're interested, please send me a PM on here with your prior experience (if any) and a short paragraph or two on why you'd like to be part of the auditing team. Include anything you feel would be beneficial to me making a decision. I will need people who are willing to follow through on completing potentially tedious tasks.

Deadline: Sunday, October 23rd @ 11:59 PM EST

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget