Create Account

SMJHL Records Set!

@JMacNCheese BNana Nwaffles with the single-season SMJHL point record at 96, and 3rd in single-season SMJHL goals at 47

Myself and @Segi 2nd and 3rd in career SMJHL points at 275 and 269

Segi 2nd in career SMJHL goals with 126, myself T-3rd in career J assists with 165

@bibleman19 with the most career power-play points in SMJHL history at 82, Segi 3rd all-time at 77

Congrats everyone!

also thanks @aaronwilson for the cool bot feature

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

10-15-2022, 10:22 PMboom Wrote: @JMacNCheese BNana Nwaffles with the single-season SMJHL point record at 96, and 3rd in single-season SMJHL goals at 47

Segi 2nd in career SMJHL goals with 126, myself T-3rd in career J assists with 165

@bibleman19 with the most career power-play points in SMJHL history at 82, Segi 3rd all-time at 77

Congrats everyone!

Was an absolute hard fought battle the whole year!! Made me not only look at what my team was doing but I looked at QCC every sim mainly b/c of you and whoever was in the race. I could of just looked at the index once the sims were done but whats the fun in that lol. Great job on the year @boom and everyone else, good luck to you in the playoffs!!!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

10-16-2022, 12:34 AMJMacNCheese Wrote:
10-15-2022, 10:22 PMboom Wrote: @JMacNCheese BNana Nwaffles with the single-season SMJHL point record at 96, and 3rd in single-season SMJHL goals at 47

Congrats everyone!

Was an absolute hard fought battle the whole year!! Made me not only look at what my team was doing but I looked at QCC every sim mainly b/c of you and whoever was in the race. I could of just looked at the index once the sims were done but whats the fun in that lol. Great job on the year @boom and everyone else, good luck to you in the playoffs!!!

An absolute scorcher of a season, it was amazing seeing you climb up so fast after a half season of dominance by Bordealau (@boom)! I hope to get to that level of dominance in the near future! Congrats on leaving your mark on SMJHL history!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Congrats, all! Glad to see the hard work paying off!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

10-16-2022, 12:34 AMJMacNCheese Wrote:

Congrats everyone!

It was a ton of fun to watch! Thought I was running away with it at the halfway point and then it was back and forth the rest of the way. Good luck!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Wow great career everyone!

Nice to have seing you play each games in the last 3 seasons @Segi

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

10-16-2022, 12:20 PMItsFrenchie Wrote:
10-16-2022, 12:34 AMJMacNCheese Wrote: Was an absolute hard fought battle the whole year!! Made me not only look at what my team was doing but I looked at QCC every sim mainly b/c of you and whoever was in the race. I could of just looked at the index once the sims were done but whats the fun in that lol. Great job on the year @boom and everyone else, good luck to you in the playoffs!!!

An absolute scorcher of a season, it was amazing seeing you climb up so fast after a half season of dominance by Bordealau (@boom)! I hope to get to that level of dominance in the near future! Congrats on leaving your mark on SMJHL history!

Already a step in the right direction with Marty as your render!!!!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

[Image: cover1.jpg]

Congrats!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]