Create Account

S67 Championship Week Due: November 6th @ 11:59 PM (PST)
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 01:49 AM by jackkmart. Edited 7 times in total.)

Code:
7. Milestones, 3 TPE

Milestones

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE

Verification word: weenur

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, Song of the Playoffs

My suggestion would be 'Crunk Ain't Dead (Remix) by Duke Duece, featuring: Lil Jon, Juicy J, and Project Pat. I don't know what kind of music the NHL uses in their promotion but the SHL playoff promos will be unmatched when backed by a crunk-revival banger. It should remain uncensored as well for maximum effect. Generally, I think this song really embodies what the playoffs are all about; glory and skrilla. I think orchestral music is overplayed and swelling EDM is massively boring and hockey playoffs are some of the most exciting, fast-paced happenstances in professional sports so the soundtrack should match that atmosphere... An Imagine Dragons song just isn't gonna do it, at least not for me. Otherwise, we could perhaps substitute Crunk Ain't Dead for 'Country Shit' by Big K.R.I.T, another song that shares similar themes, and artistry to my previous suggestion. And, next year we should reverse course entirely cementing our league as the most dynamic in the world, not just on the ice but off it as well.

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Hotel Rooms

Since this isn't Manny's first foray into the playoffs - mostly thanks to the J's unusual system - he saw it wise to negotiate some interesting clauses into his contract upon resigning with Great Falls (via HAM). One of those specifications was that Manny was to get his own room on every road trip regardless of circumstance and, if there is a Hampton Inn within a 'reasonable distance of the team's official hotel, he is to be allowed to stay there. This is because Manny really, really enjoys those 'do-it-yourself- waffle irons they offer at their complimentary continental breakfasts. He also quite likes the Earl Grey tea they keep stocked at the coffee bar in the lobby, and the generally reasonable pricing (although he isn't paying). However, Manny often spends time at his team's official hotel before and after games so as to not be too 'disconnected' from the team. In fact, he can often be found immediately following games, at the hotel bar with 3 tequila shots and a double negroni - Alcohol doesn't affect the undead as much as it does the living.

Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE, You're Weird

Manny is pretty superstitious in general and he strictly sticks to various rituals he believes improve his puck luck. The first, and most uncomfortable, ritual is that Manny wears his suit (button-up) shirt and tie underneath his pads on the ice. He also wears plaid boxers and long black work socks every single game, and when he gets undressed he walks around the locker room looking like Tom Cruise in Risky Business... If Tom Cruise were a highly stylized Mexican skeleton. His second ritual, previously mentioned, is that he always follows a game with a double negroni... Always, even if the Grizzlies have a late-night road game followed by a mid-day home game. He never misses that double Negroni. Because of this ritual, Manny is sponsored by a local liquor wholesaler and (reportedly) singlehandedly makes up for 2% of Montana's Red Vermouth consumption. Lastly, Manny always listens to Cielito Lindo during his warmup, on the ice. He can often be seen wearing large over-ear headphones while gliding around his team's half before puck-drop.

CW Pass

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2022, 12:52 PM by tomtommen. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Added a task )

6. Written, 3 TPE, You’re Weird (150 words min.)
During long playoff runs or exceptional mid-season winning streaks players have been known to do some crazy things in order to keep the luck going. What’s the weirdest superstition your player or someone in your locker room has? Did it actually work?

During the playoffs Casper Nilsson refused to change anything at all. He wore everything in the exact same way as he did in his hot streak during the regular season. He tried to get the same bed head hairstyle and ate the same things in every meal. It was quite entertaining to watch how hard he tried to copy everything he had during his hot streak. And by everything I mean everything. He had the same boxer shorts during all matches. The same socks and he even patted the same kid on the head before every match. Even when that kid was at a birthday party Casper had to go there and pet that kid on the head. It became quite a fuzz as the parents thought it was a bit weird to travel to another state to pat someone on the head. The kid was thrilled though. I do believe Casper is tired of Pasta Bolognese now though.

Words: 159

But.. Fileworker IIHF CW Pass

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

J GM CW pass

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

GM CW Claim

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2022, 02:20 PM by steveoiscool. Edited 6 times in total.)

1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max

verification word - sven

3. Written, 3 TPE, Song of the Playoffs (150 words min.)

Anytime we're talking about a theme song, the answer is extremely obvious in my opinion. Lil Jon makes the premiere hype music, no matter what you're doing. My choice for the theme song of the playoffs would be "Throw It Up". It would have to be heavily censored obviously, but the themes of the song would still come through pretty clearly. I challenge you to find a team that wouldn't be hyped after winning a game on home ice while hearing "We run this, we run this" in the background. Fans would love it, players would love it, Lil Jon would love it. Everyone wins. A backup choice could be "Rep Yo City", also by Lil Jon. Again, the themes are very relevant to the playoffs as each team is representing their city and doing everything they can to bring some hardware home. Basically just pick a Lil Jon song because they're all great and perfect for stadiums (after editing). (160 words)

4. Written, 3 TPE, Tough to Swallow (150 words min.)

If we're basing this off of this season and this season only, I think the obvious answer has to be the Atlanta Inferno. They obviously weren't uncontested to the finals, but I feel like they had to have a repeat performance from last season on their minds pretty much from the beginning of this season. They were probably looking forward to a rematch with Seattle, but they ran into a scrappy and determined Manhattan Rage team in the second round and ultimately fell in game 7. The Rage have been uncharacteristically strong this season in the playoffs, but even last season they have historically had Atlanta's number so I don't think the series can be too much of a shocker. Atlanta is primed for another deep run next season, so it's too early to panic at all. One team's playoff magic is another team's disappointment, and that's kind of what makes the playoffs so compelling. (155 words)

6. Written, 3 TPE, You’re Weird (150 words min.)

You can categorize this as "You're Weird", but if it works it isn't weird. Sven Svechnikov and Lev Lebedev have played together their entire careers, dating back to their cup winning days in the SMJHL with the Vancouver Whalers and even during the offseason representing Great Britain in the IIHF. Lev has always been the backbone of the offense, no matter what roster they've been on. Very early on in their careers together Sven started a kind of ritual to kind of pray for Lev's success, since whenever Lev did well the team did well. Well the ritual kind of compounded on itself as the stakes continue to get higher and now there's only what can be called a shrine to Lev in Sven's house. You can't say it's not working though, as Lev did win league MVP and most improved last season, and he has shattered single season playoff records this season. The shrine will continue growing until it doesn't work, and from the looks of it retirement will happen before then. (173 words)

13. Graphic, 1 TPE, crAIyon? More like CWaiyon!

[Image: IdObqdM.jpg]

+3 TPE - CW Milestones

16/16

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

PT pass from fileworker

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

cw pass

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 03:23 PM by mastersheep. Edited 4 times in total.)

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Verification word: sheep

+3 TPE: 3 total

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

a. Seattle is back in the finals for the second time in a row. While last season was an unexpected run led by a miracle goalie performance-- this season's appearance comes at no surprise to those who watched their offseason closely. What roster changes do you think have put Seattle in this position again? Do you think it's enough for them to finish the job this time around?

Well I’m answering this after the cup finals have taken place, but I would have easily taken Seattle over Manhattan and did not expect this to be as close as it was. Seattle just had a far superior roster after adding Anton Mihailov, Luukas Lilja, Jimmy Wagner, and Jonas Kahnwald to the team over the previous offseason. I was skeptical they would make the finals as the West was really strong, but I had no notions that they would lose if they faced an Eastern team.

Code:
b. Manhattan has charged from a ninth place regular season finish to an Eastern conference championship and a shot at the Challenge Cup. I don't think that it's out of line for me to say that not many saw this coming. How do you think they got to this point? Who's performing better than expected? Do you think they have enough gas to complete the Cinderella run?

Lev Lebedev is the beginning and end to this answer. In the first three rounds, he was absolutely unstoppable and while he had a strong supporting cast in Tomas Lind and Robert E O Speedwagon, his performance is incredible and without him, Manhattan does not make the finals. Another player I will praise is Name Redacted’s stellar goaltending. He led the playoffs with a 0.921 Sv% and had the most saves of the playoffs by far.

Code:
c. At this point in the playoffs, Manhattan has played four more games than Seattle. With the schedule as tight as it is in the playoffs, do you think that extra hockey will affect them? Could it be a positive that MAN has been in a near constant routine of game days while SEA has seen a bit more rest? Or do you think that wear and tear will start to show on MAN if this series goes to 6 or 7 games?

I don’t think that extra hockey really makes a difference normally, however I know the finals schedules usually see one less off day if series go long so that could favor Seattle over Manhattan if it gets that far since the Argonauts do have a lot higher stamina than the Rage overall.

Code:
d. In many ways this seems like a battle of who can stay hotter longer. Both teams have PDO ratings as high as 110 while barely having any players that dip below 100. Seattle and Manhattan are both on absolute heaters of strong goalies and high shooting percentages. What do you think is driving this, and who do you think can keep it going longer? Who comes out on top?

This is actually really surprising to see across the board. All of the final four teams had very high PDO ratings and it kind of seems that luck is playing a much larger factor in the playoffs as it once did. It certainly could be tactics, but I am not as certain that is the case. Obviously, Manhattan’s luck finally ran out and Seattle was able to win with 7 players with a PDO of 105 or higher.

+4 TPE: 7 total

Code:
In your opinion, who was the best SHL or SMJHL team to NOT win the Challenge Cup / Four Star Cup? Who was on that team, and why do you think they deserved to win it all? What round did they lose in and how? Was it bad luck? A hot opposing goalie? Inexperience?

This is a pretty depressing answer when it’s my own team once again, but obviously the President’s Trophy winning Winnipeg Aurora not making the finals has to be the answer.  After defeating their first and second round opponents handily, they struggled against the eventual champion Seattle Argonauts, losing in six games.  As the oldest player on the team I guess I can answer I think I deserved to get a cup to my name, but there’s still time and this team is still growing and if I have it right, we will be the highest TPE team next season so we should be favorites again.  But, for long time users without cups, I’d say Kaapo Kampainen and Noel Blanchet really deserve one as they both have never been on a team with one and I hope we can all win one together soon.  I believe that the team will take this experience and go into next season having learned from it and finally get to the cup finals after a very lengthy drought.

+3 TPE: 10 total

Code:
7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 7 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.

Ethan Duncan Milestones

+3 TPE: 13 total

Code:
15. Written, 3 TPE, IIHF Round Up (150 words min.)
Write your predictions for this year's IIHF tournament or WJC! Tell me about your team! Are they up and coming? Win now mode? Entering into a re-build phase? What are your expectations for your player? What teams are you watching out for this time around?

Well it’s no surprise that my team is doing poorly.  We have multiple sub-1100 TPE players playing on the powerplay, which hasn’t happened during my entire career on USA.  In my opinion, the organization’s best days are behind them.  I’m excited to see the Scandinavian nations as all of them have been on the rise for some time and seem to all be turning into powerhouses.  The emergence of Russia surprises me, but I shouldn’t be.  This is the peak year for the Petrovs and with names like Pablo Salvatici, Puddles O’Duck, Vaseline Podcalzone, and Jay Cue all leading the way I should not be surprised that this team has turned into quite a force.  But, until they fall, I consider team Sweden as the team to beat.  They have an incredible lineup and I’m really not surprised they went unbeaten in the round robin.  As for my player?  I didn’t have a lot of expectations since I’m about halfway down the depth chart, but I wasn’t expecting to be dead last in points on the team.  Just the luck of the draw sometimes.

+3 TPE: 16 total

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

GM pass

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

CW PASS

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2022, 02:21 PM by JamesT. Edited 4 times in total.)

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Jammin

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

a. Seattle is back in the finals for the second time in a row. While last season was an unexpected run led by a miracle goalie performance-- this season's appearance comes at no surprise to those who watched their offseason closely. What roster changes do you think have put Seattle in this position again? Do you think it's enough for them to finish the job this time around?

b. Manhattan has charged from a ninth place regular season finish to an Eastern conference championship and a shot at the Challenge Cup. I don't think that it's out of line for me to say that not many saw this coming. How do you think they got to this point? Who's performing better than expected? Do you think they have enough gas to complete the Cinderella run?

c. At this point in the playoffs, Manhattan has played four more games than Seattle. With the schedule as tight as it is in the playoffs, do you think that extra hockey will affect them? Could it be a positive that MAN has been in a near constant routine of game days while SEA has seen a bit more rest? Or do you think that wear and tear will start to show on MAN if this series goes to 6 or 7 games?

d. In many ways this seems like a battle of who can stay hotter longer. Both teams have PDO ratings as high as 110 while barely having any players that dip below 100. Seattle and Manhattan are both on absolute heaters of strong goalies and high shooting percentages. What do you think is driving this, and who do you think can keep it going longer? Who comes out on top?

a. Seattle loaded up in the off-season by acquiring talents such as Luukas Lilja, Jimmy Wagner and Jonas Kahnwald from LAP. Many had them to be on one of the top teams in the league during the regular season and while they finished 5th globally. They have been nothing but dominant so far in the playoffs. Seattle was already a great team, but with those off-season acquisitions they were all-in on trying to win their first challenge cup and are just one series away from doing so. 

(87 words)

b. I definitely did not see Manhattan making it to the cup finals (as I'm sure most people did based on their playoff brackets so rip my TPE). Although their roster isn't at the top of the league in terms of TPE, they have had great coaching, tactics and strategy on how to tackle each matchup. Kudos has to go to their coaching staff for getting the best out of their roster and showing up when it matters the most. 

(79 words)

c. I'm in the belief that the team who has more rest will generally come out on top and SEA is definitely the favourite in this matchup. MAN has gone through exhausting matchups during these playoffs and it pains me to say this because I do want Manhattan to win, but the wear and tear of those long series will catch up to them. Put on top of the fact they are facing a juggernaut of a team in SEA, the odds are definitely not on Manhattan's side. 

(87 words)

d. I would have to give the advantage in this series to Seattle. As someone who has to face them in last season's playoffs, they have the one factor that is almost unstoppable. That is their goalie of Willie Miller, he has shown up in playoffs and have caused various teams around the league questioning themselves on how they got goalie'd. It is now time for Manhattan to experience the Willie Miller effect in the cup finals. 

(76 words)

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, Song of the Playoffs (150 words min.)
Every season the NHL buys the rights to a song that they edit their playoff promotional materials to. This season we’re doing the same thing for the SHL! Pitch me your “Song of the S67 Playoffs”! Who sings it? Why do you think it would make a good hype song?

My playoff song for the S67 playoffs would have to be BTS - Yet to Come. This song has been on my playlist ever since it came out in June and can easily resonate with what the playoffs mean for all the teams that are competing. Whether they have gone through adversity in this past season, or just came up short in previous playoffs, the best is yet to come will happen for one team when they get to hoist the Challenge Cup and claim a spot in the mountain that are SHL championship teams.  We would have BTS perform a live version of this song in the first game of the finals which would be in Seattle. The BTS army would flood the arena and garner a lot of attention to the SHL (armies are known to be very supportive of their group and will increase numbers for whatever event BTS is part of).  This would be their last concert as a group since they aren't set to re-unite as a group until 2025 at the earliest due to the Korean military service, so everyone will be tuning in to see this performance. 

(193 words)

Code:
In your opinion, who was the best SHL or SMJHL team to NOT win the Challenge Cup / Four Star Cup? Who was on that team, and why do you think they deserved to win it all? What round did they lose in and how? Was it bad luck? A hot opposing goalie? Inexperience?

For me the best SHL team to have not even made the cup finals (and the team that I picked to win the cup for my playoff predictions) were this season's Winnipeg Aurora They had a dominant regular season finishing with a record of 50-13-3 and the only team in the regular season to have gotten 50 wins. Their win % was at the top of the league as well with an impressive 78%. They ultimately came up in short in the conference finals when they faced Seattle in the western conference finals and lost in 6 games. WPG dominated their first two matchups by beating EDM in 5 games and sweeping NOLA in the second round. However, they like many other teams had to face the unmovable object that is Willie Miller on Seattle. FHM is very polarizing when it comes to goalies they can have amazing games and in other games they will allow like 3 goals in a few minutes. But those factors don't come into play for Willie Miller as he has shown to be a playoff performer and Winnipeg got to witness that first hand in this series where he carried Seattle to victory and eliminated the favourite Winnipeg Aurora from the playoffs. 

(207 words)

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Hotel Rooms (150 words min)
During the playoffs it’s not uncommon to have to spend several days on the road in the same city. Whether you’re in the playoffs or not, who does your player share a room with on the road? What do you get up to? Are you the type to drag around a PS5 everywhere you go, or are you the first to hit the bar after the game? Are you a night owl or an early riser?

Oh baby, there is one Chicago teammate that I get to share a hotel room with while on the road during the playoffs and it is none other than our goalie Mat Smith. It is not secret that Matty and I share a fantastic relationship and what better way to escalate that by sharing a hotel room together while on the road. We would order a bunch of room service and feast on the finest delicacies that the hotel has to offer for us. I know that Matty is a big CHEL player and I used to play back in the day, so I would probably get destroyed by him but there isn't much to do when inside of a hotel room. I'm sure we would wind down the night by talking in our group chat with the other syndicate members and seeing what they are up to.

The biggest question would be if we were to share a bed and to that I say yes. 

(166 words)

Code:
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 7 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestone Claim

Code:
23. Written, 2 TPE, Say Something Nice (100 words min.)
I’m not sure when we did this last, so that probably means it’s a good time to bring back the positivity prompt! Tag some other folks on the site and let them know why you appreciate them! Could be a GM, a friend, a department head, anyone! The goal is to make someone happy.

@Matteo and @Keven, y'all have been some of my most favourite people on the site and I am super grateful to have met you both! It is funny how we met because of the QCC locker room and I'm not even part of the team. It's always a pleasure to game with you guys whether it be during QCC game night and I get voted out in Among Us (even if I'm not the imposter) or me playing ARAM with Keven on league or forcing one comp in TFT and finishing first. Those are always great times! 

A big shoutout to @mer for setting us all up together! Thanks a bunch Hannah!

(112 words)

Total: 21/16 (In case trivia answers were wrong)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2022, 03:13 PM by WildfireMicro. Edited 1 time in total.)

(1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.)

Hope

3 TPE Earned 

(2c. At this point in the playoffs, Manhattan has played four more games than Seattle. With the schedule as tight as it is in the playoffs, do you think that extra hockey will affect them? Could it be a positive that MAN has been in a near constant routine of game days while SEA has seen a bit more rest? Or do you think that wear and tear will start to show on MAN if this series goes to 6 or 7 games?)

In my opinion, having more playoff games could be a positive for Manhattan, as it could mean that they have had more chances to prepare for the stress of playoff hockey and be prepared for the extreme stress of the Cup Series. For Seattle, expecting Manhattan to be tired and too overworked to compete could lead to then being way too overconfident.

1 TPE Earned 

(5. Written, 3 TPE, Hotel Rooms (150 words min)
During the playoffs it’s not uncommon to have to spend several days on the road in the same city. Whether you’re in the playoffs or not, who does your player share a room with on the road? What do you get up to? Are you the type to drag around a PS5 everywhere you go, or are you the first to hit the bar after the game? Are you a night owl or an early riser?)

Sir Devoir usually prefers hotel rooms that are on the ground floor, mostly because he doesn't like climbing a lot of stairs. He usually shares a room with Lord Raiden if the two of them are not able to find separate rooms, and Devoir loves to pick the brain of the veteran whenever he could. He usually bring a Switch or a Steam Deck with him while he is traveling, but will occasionally bring his SNES Classic if he is gonna stay at a place for over a week. He is usually the first one up, and will spend his time between games looking through retro game stores or various kinds of incense stores.

Lord Raiden is one of the few places who are interested in going to incense stores with Devoir, so that is why they are usually put together during travels. Plus the veteran finds the relaxed attitude of the young goaltender to be a welcome change from other rookies who tend to be more wild. 

3 TPE Earned 

(6. Written, 3 TPE, You’re Weird (150 words min.)
During long playoff runs or exceptional mid-season winning streaks players have been known to do some crazy things in order to keep the luck going. What’s the weirdest superstition your player or someone in your locker room has? Did it actually work?)

Sir Devoir usually does not care about superstitions or really believe in then, he more believes that life is full of randomness and people should just go with the flow. But as silly as it seems, he does have a couple of odd traditions when it comes to long winning streaks. One thing that he does is do some traditional Japanese praying right before the game when he is in the goalies net and tries to get it done before the puck drops. When it does drop however, he starts playing whether he is done or not. He also never uses Future Sight to see the results of games, whether or not he is on a winning streak.

He also tries to eat a single dumpling right before he gets on the ice. These silly traditions all have a lot to do with some of his Japanese upbringing with the carnival he grew up in. The traditions obviously do not always work, but he just says that the beyond has it's own plan for him and that does not always mean that he will win.

3 TPE Earned 

(11. Graphic, 3 TPE, Now You, With the Weather!
As a community outreach opportunity, your player was asked to assist the weather reporter on their big cool green screen for the day! Show me your player helping with the weather report. Do they screw it up, or did they do a great job?)

[Image: Sir_Devoir_with_the_weather.jpg]
3 TPE Earned 

ISFL Affiliate PT

3 TPE Earned 

3+1+3+3+3+3= 16 TPE Earned overall

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Last J GM CW Pass

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2022, 09:20 PM by 3lewsers. Edited 2 times in total.)

ISFL Affiliate PT +3

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below.
Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

beetlejuice +3

Code:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestones +3

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]