Create Account

S67 Charity Drive
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 11:22 AM by sköldpaddor. Edited 5 times in total.)

[Image: charitylogo2.png]

Hello SHL! Hope you all had a great weekend!

As promised, today is the beginning of our two-week participation in the cross-league charity drive! I will be getting all of the auctions set up here in the next hour or so, and as of this post we are live for donations towards the league-wild milestones.

Everything donated/accomplished for this will be tracked in the charity spreadsheet here. This includes links to all of our auction items (and their current high bid, which I will try to keep updated frequently), as well as a frequently-updated tally for user donations.

LEAGUE-WIDE MILESTONES AND OTHER REWARDS

If our league-wide total reaches the following milestones, the entire league will receive the corresponding reward:

$1500 - @Toast will perform "Toast's Roasts" - a show in front of a totally real fireplace where he will distribute awards of his own creation.
$3000 - Double Twitter payouts for one week (week to be determined later)
$4500 - Double Media/Graphics payouts for one week (week to be determined later)
$6000 - PT Coupon for one Championship Week task
$7500 - Entire site can claim 2 TPE (claim post in the future)

- The top three donors will have custom Charity Edition cards made for their players (these will be available much faster than last charity drive since the template has now been created and charity cards are live in packs now).

- @sve7en will be donating any Twitch subscriptions using Prime to the league-wide total, so if you have a Prime subscription you're not using, head over to https://www.twitch.tv/sve7en and give it to the cause!

IN ADDITION - Every dollar donated during the drive for any reason (auctions, item purchases, or just straight donations to the pool) will earn you one ticket in several raffles that will take place at the end of the drive, including:

- Charity edition cards (created for your player) (7)
- Copies of FHM8 (2)
- 1 Month Discord Nitro Classic (7)

DONATIONS
As stated in the original announcement here, you have choices!

UNICEF USA
You can donate to the cross-sim league UNICEF USA pool at: https://tiltify.com/@mskosova/sim-league-charity-event

To do this, go to that link and click the donate button. Fill in all of the boxes. Be aware that “display name” is what will show publicly for your donation, so if you aren’t trying to dox yourself, feel free to use your SHL username or some other nickname. In the comment section, please write your SHL username. There is no double dipping between leagues, so if your username is the same in any of the other participating leagues (and you want your donation to count towards the SHL total/milestones), please include “SHL” somewhere, either in your display name or in your comment. Post a screenshot of your confirmation (you will receive this via email) in the donation confirmation thread (more info in that thread).

UNICEF (other)
If you aren’t based in the US and want/need to donate to UNICEF in your country for tax purposes, you may do that as well. Go to this page: https://www.unicef.org/emergencies/war-u...t-children

This page is geo-sensitive. If you scroll down, you should see either a “donate now” button (which will link to donate to UNICEF in your region), or an embedded donation box in your local currency. Post your confirmation in the donation confirmation thread.

Hurricane Ian - Save The Children
To donate to Save the Children to support families at risk after Hurricane Ian, you can go to this link: https://support.savethechildren.org/site...mfc_pref=T

Select your donation amount, and go through the process. Post your confirmation in the donation confirmation thread.

AUCTIONS
Check the auction items tab in the spreadsheet to see the list of items up for bidding (or stop by the Auctions section to see them all for yourself). If you haven’t participated in one of these before, here’s how it works. The auctions will run for the full two weeks of the drive (they will all close at 11:59 PST on Monday, November 7th). You will not donate for the purchase of your auction item until the conclusion of the auction (you are welcome to donate outside of the auctions at any time). Once the two weeks are up and the auction closes, the high bidder will be given the opportunity to donate in the amount of their winning bid. If the winning bidder is unable to make the donation or if we are unable to get in touch with them within three days, the item will be passed to the second highest bidder.

Most auctions begin at $1 (with a few exceptions) and each bid must be $1 higher than the last.

If you have additional items you would like to auction off, it's never too late! Reach out to me on discord or here on the site and let me know what it is you'd like to auction off, and I'll get it posted and added to the list!

CHARITY CARD SHOP

These packs are for immediate purchase and can be bought via donation whenever you like! To purchase one (or both) of these, make your donation in the amount specified, then post your donation confirmation in the confirmation thread here. Please include in your confirmation post which item you are purchasing.

Packs available:
One base pack of trading cards - $1 donation (limit one per user)
One charity pack of trading cards (increased odds for cards of Diamond rating and better) - $1 donation (limit one per user)

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 06:21 PM by sve7en.)

Hell yeah, let's take money from Jeff Bezos

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I dont know how new this is but it's an excellent idea

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

check out the shiny new cross-league charity drive logo that has been added to the top, courtesy of blood-monkey over in PBE!

can we auction off more site emojis

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

11-01-2022, 11:17 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: can we auction off more site emojis

awesome idea, working on this now!

11-01-2022, 11:35 AMsköldpaddor Wrote:
11-01-2022, 11:17 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: can we auction off more site emojis

awesome idea, working on this now!

:nash:

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

Hey everybody! As we wind down here on the last day of the drive, I just wanted to put in a little clarification on how the auction closing process is going to work. ALL of the auctions are set to close at 11:59 PM pacific tonight (so around 3am for those of us in eastern time). Seeing as that is the middle of the night, I will not be tallying/officially calling the auctions until tomorrow morning when I get online.

If you have the high bid in an auction when it closes, I will be reaching out to you tomorrow to make sure you're still good for it. You will have 24 hours after I contact you to make your winning donation and post the confirmation in the donation confirmation thread. If you win more than one auction item, you are welcome to pay for them in a single donation, but please include the name of ALL auction items you are paying for in your donation confirmation post. If you tell me you are no longer able to donate the amount bid, or if you do not make your donation within 24 hours, I will contact the second highest bidder and offer them the item.

Once all of the auction items have been paid for, I will make a final count of donations per user and how many entries each person should have in the raffles.

If anybody has any questions, please let me know!

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2022, 06:27 PM by micool132. Edited 1 time in total.)

oop wrong thread

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]