Create Account

Cheaper training for prospects

11-05-2022, 02:00 PMRashfordU Wrote:
11-05-2022, 01:40 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: Nooo guys i want the free money :(
You can have free money when I get a Lifetime PT Pass  Ninja

NO i want that instead :(

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

In all honesty though, Sweg deserves money.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

11-05-2022, 02:04 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:
11-05-2022, 02:00 PMRashfordU Wrote: You can have free money when I get a Lifetime PT Pass  Ninja

NO i want that instead :(
Sorry, you missed your chance

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]

If you want more TPE, create early and do max training.

If you want more money, do DFA bounties, Twitter, media, get a job.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

11-05-2022, 03:27 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: If you want more TPE, create early and do max training.

this is the solution

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2022, 04:49 PM by Samsung virtual assistant. Edited 1 time in total.)

11-05-2022, 03:27 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: If you want more TPE, create early and do max training.

It's a stupid concept to give active people who create later by choice free stuff though, but it is what it is I guess.

Might as well let people claim AC's from a couple weeks back if you forget, or perhaps implement the VHL welfare system?

I buy it for inactives/new users though.

11-05-2022, 04:49 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:

It's a stupid concept to give active people who create later by choice free stuff though, but it is what it is I guess.

Might as well let people claim AC's from a couple weeks back if you forget, or perhaps implement the VHL welfare system?

Tbh, sorry if this sounds harsh, but I don't really care about people who create later and get some semblance of TPE back as a side effect of CUTPE. The whole point behind CUTPE is allowing people who join at inopportune times to regain some of the TPE that they had no chance on, to discourage them from trying to recreate at the TDL to max earn when people who do that rarely, if ever, actually come back. Can you actually name anyone active who created later by choice to get free stuff? This feels like a witch hunt against people that might not even exist. If someone creates and claims CUTPE in the last possible week they'll get 24 TPE from it. If someone was max earning solely off ACs & Weekly Trainings that entire time they'd have 45 TPE just from those. And that's not including any sort of PTs, mPTs, oPT, Predictions, and so many other opportunities for TPE. I can't tell what the original issue is here at all, honestly

S66 Damian Littleton

11-05-2022, 05:06 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
11-05-2022, 04:49 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: It's a stupid concept to give active people who create later by choice free stuff though, but it is what it is I guess.

Tbh, sorry if this sounds harsh, but I don't really care about people who create later and get some semblance of TPE back as a side effect of CUTPE. The whole point behind CUTPE is allowing people who join at inopportune times to regain some of the TPE that they had no chance on, to discourage them from trying to recreate at the TDL to max earn when people who do that rarely, if ever, actually come back. Can you actually name anyone active who created later by choice to get free stuff? This feels like a witch hunt against people that might not even exist. If someone creates and claims CUTPE in the last possible week they'll get 24 TPE from it. If someone was max earning solely off ACs & Weekly Trainings that entire time they'd have 45 TPE just from those. And that's not including any sort of PTs, mPTs, oPT, Predictions, and so many other opportunities for TPE. I can't tell what the original issue is here at all, honestly

Everyone who waits until off-season before recreating to keep their old players are literally getting stuff for free for no reason. Receiving stuff for free is of course not the reason they wait but it is a weird concept to give people who actively wait free stuff when they made an active choice not to create at a moment where they could actually earn the TPE they're recieving with the catch-up TPE, which includes the cheapest training that costs money for everyone else. Telling people that have an issue with that to put in more effort, however how small, is also funny seeing how the people receiving it put in none by choice.

But seeing how you as the J Commissioner opened your reply up with you not caring about it, my opinion is obviously not worth much so I'll just shut up.

11-05-2022, 05:35 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:
11-05-2022, 05:06 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Tbh, sorry if this sounds harsh, but I don't really care about people who create later and get some semblance of TPE back as a side effect of CUTPE. The whole point behind CUTPE is allowing people who join at inopportune times to regain some of the TPE that they had no chance on, to discourage them from trying to recreate at the TDL to max earn when people who do that rarely, if ever, actually come back. Can you actually name anyone active who created later by choice to get free stuff? This feels like a witch hunt against people that might not even exist. If someone creates and claims CUTPE in the last possible week they'll get 24 TPE from it. If someone was max earning solely off ACs & Weekly Trainings that entire time they'd have 45 TPE just from those. And that's not including any sort of PTs, mPTs, oPT, Predictions, and so many other opportunities for TPE. I can't tell what the original issue is here at all, honestly

Everyone who waits until off-season before recreating to keep their old players are literally getting stuff for free for no reason. Receiving stuff for free is of course not the reason they wait but it is a weird concept to give people who actively wait free stuff when they made an active choice not to create at a moment where they could actually earn the TPE they're recieving with the catch-up TPE, which includes the cheapest training that costs money for everyone else. Telling people that have an issue with that to put in more effort, however how small, is also funny seeing how the people receiving it put in none by choice.

But seeing how you as the J Commissioner opened your reply up with you not caring about it, my opinion is obviously not worth much so I'll just shut up.

If you want to ignore the entirety of my statement and imply it to be me not caring at all, sure that's your choice. But to say it again, I have no issue with the side effect of people getting to claim CUTPE even if they aren't in the perfectly narrow pigeonhole of being inactive/new creates at time of their newest player. If the main issue at hand is that you are upset other people got to claim some TPE when they could've recreated at the TDL while you attempted to max earn from the TDL, then I don't really know what to tell you. CUTPE already only offers only 3 out of the 5 maximum weekly TPE that's not from Player Progression, which could be an additional 1-7 TPE each weak. I just don't see the need to make an issue out of this

S66 Damian Littleton

Homie... this ain't it.

It's basically activity checks dude.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

lmao how is 100k too expensive

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]