Create Account

Hockey Fans

Thank you for being amazing people. Big ups to the Boston fans, of which lots are on this site, who were united in immediately standing up for what is right and making their voices heard that what happened was not okay. Kudos to everyone else as well who amplified voices and has spoken up to make hockey a better and safer community. In so many years, this is the most united I’ve ever seen the community. We can do a lot together, and stuff like the charity drive shows it.

This is the best sport and the fans here are the best. Love y’all.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I do agree, I am a good person for liking stick puck

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

your welcome

[Image: rotti.gif]

i will assassinate mitch

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 03:46 PM by Maxy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Completely does not pertain to the Bruins situation or even this site as a whole, mainly Twitter and Reddit crowd, but friendly reminder not to jump the gun to crucify people before all facts come out. Millers a POS and deserves punishment, but please don't take that feeling of justice, and seek it out anytime someone's accused of something. There's been multiple instances in the past couple years of that, and it doesn't hurt to wait before passing judgement. If the accused is a piece of shit, they'll also be one tomorrow, not so easy to repair someone's life if they've been wrongfully accused and had their name dragged through the dirt. Call people out for bad behavior, don't pretend to have all the facts after hearing one side. (And this goes both ways, don't defend someone just because you like them. No one wins when you jump the gun, but someone can definitely lose.

Edit: and in case I didn't make it clear this isn't about anyone here, or the case at hand, just in general because I know the feeling of success and justice and it can be a feeling people go overboard chasing.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

glad to be here @boom and with all of you. If it happened once maybe I would forgive him but something that was constant? no. time to go. Thanks for fighting for everyone's views and rights and bringing in people like me who can have a safe space.