Create Account

HIRING: Media Graders

Ok folks, here's a big one.

First off, congratulations to @TheGreatToeJam for his promotion to SMJHL Media Head and a hearty screw you to J HO for taking one of my graders Smile. A fond farewell and our deepest thanks to @Allegiant and @James Truong for their long tenures with the SHL and SMJHL Media Grading teams, and to @G2019 for their steady hand on the team's leadership.

Because of all these personnel changes, we need an absolute shitload of new graders. We don't have a set number in mind, but we need at least two graders to reach minimum operating capacity and may hire more depending on the quality of applications. Applicants can choose to be submitted to the SHL or SMJHL grading teams, or both as specified in their applications.

To apply, contact either myself (grok#7898) or TheGreatToeJam (TheGreatToeJam#7895) on the site or Discord. Applications may be submitted free-form, but we request that you at least include:
  • Site name and Discord handle
  • Desired team application (SHL, SMJHL, both)
  • Site experience
  • Any other site jobs you currently hold, including SHL/SMJHL GM positions
Applicants without other jobs will be generally preferred but not guaranteed. Depending on the quantity of applications, there may be a second round of interviews with a "test grading" screening element.

Expected workload for a media grader is two grading sessions per month, with a partner, plus occasional off-cycle covering as needed/desired. Base pay is $5,000,000 per season, plus a seasonal performance bonus up to $500,000.

i need help, please apply for these jobs
-grok and tgtj

I can't believe J HO would do this.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

We short-staffed Grok, as a fun joke

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

11-08-2022, 06:09 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I can't believe J HO would do this.

i blame you personally

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2023, 01:23 AM by Duga.)

Me

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

11-08-2022, 05:55 PMgrok Wrote: Ok folks, here's a big one.

First off, congratulations to @TheGreatToeJam for his promotion to SMJHL Media Head and a hearty screw you to J HO for taking one of my graders Smile. A fond farewell and our deepest thanks to @Allegiant and @James Truong for their long tenures with the SHL and SMJHL Media Grading teams, and to @G2019 for their steady hand on the team's leadership.

Because of all these personnel changes, we need an absolute shitload of new graders. We don't have a set number in mind, but we need at least two graders to reach minimum operating capacity and may hire more depending on the quality of applications. Applicants can choose to be submitted to the SHL or SMJHL grading teams, or both as specified in their applications.

To apply, contact either myself (grok#7898) or TheGreatToeJam (TheGreatToeJam#7895) on the site or Discord. Applications may be submitted free-form, but we request that you at least include:
  • Site name and Discord handle
  • Desired team application (SHL, SMJHL, both)
  • Site experience
  • Any other site jobs you currently hold, including SHL/SMJHL GM positions
Applicants without other jobs will be generally preferred but not guaranteed. Depending on the quantity of applications, there may be a second round of interviews with a "test grading" screening element.

Expected workload for a media grader is two grading sessions per month, with a partner, plus occasional off-cycle covering as needed/desired. Base pay is $5,000,000 per season, plus a seasonal performance bonus up to $500,000.

i need help, please apply for these jobs
-grok and tgtj

I am to lazy to find you on discord, so find me and message me and tell me what is needed and why I should allow you to hire me and perhaps I will apply.

I will soon need moneys and I would like to be rich.

Kindest Regards. 

(No really you can contact me.)