Create Account

Veterans

Happy Veterans Day to everyone here who has, or currently wears the uniform!

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2022, 01:21 PM by boom.)

It’s Remembrance Day up here in maple syrup land, today we remember the ones who died for our freedoms. <3

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Today is a very emotional day for me. I have friends near and dear to me risking their lives for mine and every in this country. I have family who died protecting this country.

So my words is thank you isn't enough. It never has been enough. To those who died you maybe be gone, but you will never be forgotten for the service you have done for me and for this country.

Happy Veterans day to anyone in SHL who is a vet US or Canadian or any other country. I thank you for your service. I appreciate all you have done for us in society.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

today is a good day to remember that you can honor the individuals in risky, dangerous situations they don't understand at home and abroad, while still criticizing the systems that force so many into unwanted service and governments who utilize them to achieve goals you don't agree with.

my appreciation to those serving and who served

11-11-2022, 04:47 PMgrok Wrote: today is a good day to remember that you can honor the individuals in risky, dangerous situations they don't understand at home and abroad, while still criticizing the systems that force so many into unwanted service and governments who utilize them to achieve goals you don't agree with.

my appreciation to those serving and who served
Well said

[Image: izzy.PNG]