Create Account

Dusty's Scouting Continues

Howdy folks you know me as the small town Texas kid trying to make these dreams come true. The SHL draft occurred last weekend and now were here close to the SMJHL draft. I can't wait to hear his name called as It will be a closure to the excitement of the unknown that I'm feeling. I feel like I know what team will take me, but I know they may have another hole to fill or even a better fit for the locker room and I understand that completely.

I feel me as a player I'm going to be a highly touted prospect that may fall just based on more of me being unknown and maybe a risky pick If a team takes a chance on me they may decide to take me In the 2nd round which Is reasonable for me. As My late joining of Hockey as a sport has me giving some downside to my game as all I really know to my game as being a defensive minded Defenseman mostly has upside as well as most guys don't come through saying they don't want goals as that's the idea of the game to win a game right?

At least that's what I believe personally, and I think my story Is only unfolding as my career with high school hockey didn't go exactly to plan as I was on the 3rd line the whole season and coach just never fully believed In me. I had my moments and I think that's where the SMJHL Is going to bring that side of my game out of me. Are you ready for Dusty? Cause I'm coming ready to stop these top scorers! #Believe In Dusty

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]

You will get picked, just don't know when. This draft is ridiculous, and the first gen will probably be picked later than usual.

Good luck!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]