Create Account

Green Drank for Vancouver [2x Media]

Vancouver is lit right now because the Whalers made an incredible decision. Noticing Kool-Aid McKinstry was hanging around the ‘available players’ list, Whalers general managers Aleks and Adam made the move. Such was a move that will cement Vancouver’s co-GMs for end of year executive awards; no doubt. For now, there is plenty of excitement surrounding the Season 68 Draft and the newest Whaler, Kool-Aid McKinstry, took to social media to post his initial thoughts.

——————————————————

Wow, what a night. Just…wow.

It is a little after 4 am in London so, forgive me for a being a bit scatterbrained. First off, thank you to the Vancouver Whalers for acquiring the Kool-Aid. I have no idea what round or where I was picked, but I know I’m headed to the Pacific Northwest and I couldn’t be more happy.

I know the Whalers have not won the Four Stars Cup since Season 48. That is too damn long. I also know the Vancouver Canucks have never won a Stanley Cup. This is unacceptable for such a great, hockey-obsessed city. I am to change that. We will win. I can’t guarantee exactly when, but I am confident the Whalers will bring another championship to Vancouver before my time in the city is done.

Start stitching those number 1 ‘McKinstry’ sweaters, folks. That joint is going to look dope in green and blue. Also, be ready for some sugar. We’ve got green Kool-Aid for all 17,500 Whalers fans that pack the Coliseum on opening night. For now, my bags are packed and I’m ready to go. I’ll head to the airport later this evening, sign a contract while in the air, and arrive in Vancouver by Wednesday morning.

Training Camp is next week and I cannot wait. There is a ton to learn and I look forward to picking the brains of and competing with guys like Pyotr Gallen and Meta Knight. I’m hearing the Vancouver Whalers were a middle-of-the-pack team last season that were bounced in the 2nd round of the playoffs. We’re going to fix that as soon as possible, believe me. Kool-Aid is coming to your city and its going to be the sugar rush you’ve been waiting for.

Lets go Whalers. And, as they say in the Vancouver locker room, F*CK KELOWNA!

Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers

410 words

[Image: h2OFdMh.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

this guy fuckin gets it

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

whale naysh baybee

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

11-14-2022, 12:34 AMRTR Wrote: F*CK KELOWNA!

The good ol' days when the J was chock full of rivalries and hate.

Fuck Detroit.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page