Create Account

S68 PT #0: RollerCoaster Tycoon Due: November 20th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

We will be building the Hamilton bird pen with lots of fun things to do. Lots of birds all over the place to have tons of funs with in the suns. If you come to our pig land and play with the animals you'll get to come to the game after and see the birds play. Are we very good right now? No not really actually quite bad lol ins't that wierd that everyone got mad about us winning but now we're pretty bad? Idiots. Well anyways come to the pig bird pen or whatever and come see the players dressed as farm animals incluing Tommy Westbrook, and guess what? Yeah he's updating. Its a fun thing for him to do because he gets to score the most goals and points as he'd like. I am excited to see my friends play for the steelhawks and have good times to do good things. come on down to the farm and have a great day with us.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Player Prompt:

Despite a career that could definitely be considered underwhelming with the Anchorage Armada, Ricky Koivu's big roller coaster moment of his career came at the SHL entry draft in S65. It was very unclear where Koivu would end up at the time of the draft, and there was a lot of speculation about potential trade ups to get him. There was a credible report that the Buffalo Stampede had secured a deal to move up and grab Koivu with the third overall pick, and that Koivu was already getting prepared to speak with Buffalo media people following his selection. However, that entire sequence of events was immediately canceled, when the leak of a deal happening resulted in Philadelphia trading for the second overall pick and taking Koivu instead. Koivu had to suddenly drop all communications with Buffalo and rush to be ready for his entire draft presentation plus interviews with the Forge personnel. It was easily the biggest roller coaster event of his career and one he will never forget. (170 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Let me tell you the tale of B Jobin's career thus far and trust me when i tell you it is a doozy of a career so far so you're gonna wanna hear this, but yeah so basically my career so far has been kind of whatever I spent the max amount of years in juniors and didn't win anything so thanks for nothing aleks i gave you everything and im still without a four star that kinda blows but what can you do the good of the fish is not the good of the worm, but yeah I had a bad first 2 seasons no good my last 2 were better though I think i made the all star team or something thats kind of neat. For now I am just excited to be a member of the hamilton steelhawks and maybe I will become the best goalie of all time when we win a billion games in a row and never lose another cup again because I will be that good book it just you wait and see (my GMs are good now).

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

PBE affiliate

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

so like my roller coaster of the hamitlon steelhawks will involve pigs and birds and it will go so fast that the whiplash you get wil cause serious injury and you will not end well for you. first you go up the pig shaft and you start fighting the birds and they attack your hats and come down hard onto your head. afterwards you can down the hill and land in the pig pen where pigs come and out and roll around you and scuttter around your chops and roll on. then you go the finish line and finish it off with a big pang. you can get your picture taken with a pig and you have to pay money crazy stuff goes on and you get a reward. the roller coaster is fun and it goes fast and hard everytime you ride. its such a fun time in the pig pen

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Fileworker PT pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

PT Pass

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

CREATIVE PROMPT -

The atlanta Inferno are mourning the loss of @leviadan Burloogie Sulfurgoboogie, who left the team for salary cap reasons. A well liked player within the org, the key veteran presence for the Cup run we had. For his honor, at the top of the arena, isntead of retiring his jersey, the team gms @hotdoge and @goldenglutes have decided to build a suspended rollercoaster just like at Les Galleries de la Capitale in QUébec City. The train and the rails go over the ice during the games, giving thrills and chills to the users. It has a loop and anti vomit helmet bowl heads gear is mandatory for everyone riding the train. You cannot get off Mr Bones wild ride haha and you cant throw up on the palyers under everyone hates that. The front of the train is Mr Mime wagon with a huge head of the pokemon and the rest of the train is green like the grinch, the end rear of the train being the grinch bum styled.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

PLAYER PROMPT

Well, DAD had a pretty decent career in Regina. In terms of personal stats, I had an awesome career with Regina. After 4 seasons, I finished top-5 all-time in pretty every aspects, excepting shot blocking. My rookie season was ok I guess, I hoped I would have a better impact. I finished top-3 in terms of points in all of my next 3 seasons while averaging more than a point per game in my last season. I also had the chance to be the captain for 3 seasons and these were my best moments in Regina. Words can't describe how grateful I am for this opportunity. I know we all want to remember the best moments, but the fact that we struggled every year in the playoffs is so disappointing. We were in top of the league more than often, but we lost all our rounds excepting one in S66. Besides that, I really loved my time in Regina.

163 WORDS

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2022, 10:13 PM by kast3rborous. Edited 2 times in total.)

drwing of Ralph Ryan on tv in a shootout to win a game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

player prumpt

yea ok so first of all youre welcome for my service its been way too many seasons of big lenny in the big league without anyone properly recognizing and thanking me for my five point one years of service in the united states coast guard and if any silly espy network is gonna write anything on me theyre gonna write the truth exactly how i want it to be alright so my crusade through the shl and snuffing the life out of the left wing dangler media has been a big success with big wins and big hits along the way it started on the kraken still known as the best j lockerroom and put a lot of pucks deep there and now im in philly putting pucks in deep but ive also learned the ways of putting my shoulder deep into the cranium of tiny danglers and after a few long seasons of being in the actual best lockerroom in the league lenny still holds the record for most pims in a game as a rookie

So Yukon reached out to Oles to bring the wildness from the Ukrainian amusement parks over to Canada. Tasking him with designing a new roller coaster ride, after a few hours the “Sleigh Ride” was born. The cart would be in the shape of a dogsled and it would hold two people per cart. The ride begins with snow being blasted from the entire perimeter of the cart, spraying all over the riders! Once that happens the ride then begins to move. Using the natural environment to its advantage, this roller coaster actually takes you up a local Yukon mountain in a spiral motion. On the way up you see sights such as a frozen mountain climber (who knows how long that’s been there), the abominable snowman, and a local native cooking sausage! The ride then ends where it stalls at the top of the mountain for 5-20 seconds (depending on what the operator feels) and after taking in a stunning view, it’s a direct drop down the mountain back to the start of the ride

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

PLAYER PROMPT -

So far my player has been through a lot of up's and downs. My biggest up was winning the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League cup, or the four star cup, in my first season. I was in Newfoundland for almost my entire junior career. Then in my final year, he was traded to an American team. This wasn't strange and it was not to far from me, as I grew up in Chicago. But he ended up in St Louis for his final year, playing for the Scarecrows. He knew very little of this team and he took it the best way possible, but unfortunately it ended in horror. The team didn't win, they didn't talk to me, they sent me home with his stuff without any discussion. I'm happy that I got the opportunity to play somewhere else, but I'm also super happy to get to Chicago to start my career. It will be hard at first, but I know the coaches and management team well.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Borje Samuelsson came into this league with high expectations. He tore up the VHLM and VHL as a very promising young defender. Unfortunately for him, he was unable to have a very long career over there. Fortunately, he encountered one of the best player agents around. Linking up with Ricebowl Agency, the same group that brought up an SHL hall of famer, Samuelsson was poised to make a resurgence in the hockey world. Drafted to the Anaheim team in the SMJHL, Samuelsson always seemed like a second tier defenceman. However, he managed to get drafted to an up and coming contender, the San Francisco Pride. His first season with the team was a learning experience, being one of the youngest players in the league. However, he saw steady growth over the next two seasons before stalling out in his fourth season. Now, traded to the New England Wolfpack, Samuelsson finds himself looking for redemption and in a bit of a leadership role (in terms of age). Time will tell if he's ready for the challenge.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

ISFL Affiliate (Username Nathan)

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs