Create Account

S68 mPT #0: Tagline Due: November 20th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

"The Herd tries it's best to send their greatest players into a nice sunset" simply because we have a plethora of older players that deserve it to get a deeper playoff run again

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

"Rage to the top!" is the slogan for this season, because we made it to the finals last season and this season we want to make it all the way!

Code:
30 words

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

I'm gonna win the cup - Micool probably. That one is the resurrection of two seasons ago, let's get him another cup. He really deserves to win the cup.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Oh shit, moose is the top TPE person: Anyway, self explanatory, apparently I'm one of the highest tpe people on the team, which is wild, and terrifying. Sorry Chicago.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

With Montreal getting with sniffing distance of competing for the Challenge Cup last season, this slogan for this season's campaign is simple: "Complete the mission."

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Chicago: Let’s try it again you old bag of bones.

Its no doubt that we are getting older and we are an aging core. But yet, we keep running it back…

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

We are back and back and back again for another great season of BUffalo puckball! Come and root for us maybe have a beer or two and have  good time and we will try our best!

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

For me my slogan for the Hamilton Steelhawks would have to be this: Experience Hamilton Steelhawks Hockey, it will not be very good this season (cool sunglasses emoji)
(28 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Hamiltons new slogan is we love pigs and love to be around pigs! Pigs are for hammy and hammy are for pigs YES! Go birds and go pigs hand in hand.

[Image: rotti.gif]

The hamilton steelhawks brand new slogan for the upcoming season is going to be *starts slow griddying* because theyre gonna win a lot of games and when they do theyre gonna slow griddy on you

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

i do not care what you say i will do anything to peoeople in order to win hockey games. and thats not all i am coming to your city

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

It is the start of what will probably be a few rough seasons in LA. We really hope the fans don't abandon us. In that spirit, the tagline for this season will be "Just hang in there".

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

The San Francisco Pride "Find something to be proud in, For when you can be proud of overachieving in the regular season, but under achieving in the playoffs"

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

we gonna win the cup because the atlanta inferno of the simulated hockey league will win the cup at the end of the playoffs. This is a Angus McFife the 18th approved message.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The slogan in Texas is : Trust the process.

As our GMs are doing an insane job with drafting, Texas' future is more than exciting. We might struggle for couple of seasons, but we will be good as hell sonner than ever.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?