Create Account

S68 mPT #0: Tagline Due: November 20th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

"We want the cup!" Realistically this should be every teams slogan every year. But we took it first, so anyone else that says it is cheering for New Orleans now.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

"It's our time."

We chose this tag line because we're coming off a season where another team in our division won a title and now we feel that it's our time.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Czechia's motto for the upcoming tourney is just the Czech anthem. That is all. There is no punch line. Only the inevitability of time creeping onward. Onward's to gold... oh wait that sounded kinda dope.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

San Francisco Pride - We are probably not gonna be that good but don’t fret too much, all the S68’s will be here soon enough 

[Image: Sugars2.png]

Manhattan Rage's tagline is pretty simple: "We're the team that ruined everyone's predictions and we're not scared to do it again". We're gonna finish the job we started last season.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Seattle Argonauts: Seattle's Best Hockey

it's like the fuckin coffee slogan but we replaced it with hockey because it rhymes and we're a hockey team. also i'm actually on this fuckin team now and also we're literally seattle's only hockey so idk man but seattle's best hockey

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Philadelphia's slogan this year is "So it begins." We haven't been a super big threat for anything the last few seasons but we are really coming into our own this season and will be surprising a lot of people with how good we are.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Coming off the curse-killing, championship-winning season that every Timber will remember it makes sense to have "Defend the Forest" as the slogan as the team goes for a repeat.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Honestly, gotta be pretty nautical for Anchorage so i'll run with "Boat Gang Weighs Anchor". Nothing shall get in our way as we reach our destination. The 4 Star Cup!

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

The slogan for the Chicago Syndicate this season is “Get ready for the Syndicate Redemption Tour”. The reason I chose this slogan is because Chicago significantly underperformed last season and this season we are out to prove that last season was just an unlucky one for Chicago.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

No big surprise here, QCC has always had the same slogan every time a goalie gets a shutout, we always scream "DENNYS" at the top of our lungs.

(28 Words)

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

QCC: Le Beginning of le Dynasty

Obviously Quebec is at the heart of French-speaking Canada, so the French (probably poorly translated) makes perfect sense. 

Also catch us in the Four Star again.

[Image: sobchak.png]

The slogan for the New Orleans Specters' season is the same as it always is: Let's Get Spooky. "Getting Spooky" means playing hard and being scary to play against on the ice.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

"Unfinished Business" but like.... the Tampa Bay Lightning style unfinished business not the Vancouver Canucks style unfinished business tag line, nobody wants to be that bad. *goes back to cry myself to sleep*

[Image: fX8c49X.png]

"Spectify Your Reality". This season brings in a new era of Specters hockey with the return of Ville Kurri, and the newly added Videl Valor, this is the season where it’s cup or bust.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]