Create Account

S68 mPT #0: Tagline Due: November 20th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Winnipeg’s slogan for this season is “The Future is Now”. We’re here, and we’re ready to send a statement to everyone in the league and go for the Challenge Cup.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

The Toronto North Stars slogan should be fake it til you make it.  This should be their slogan because star prospect Faust Faker is joining the team.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

"I am one with the Force; the Force is with me" Grogu will force choke anyone who dares to try and stop him! Sekai Wollker will cut them all down with his light saber! Din Djarin will collect all the bounties! Rebel scum!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

The season slogan for Philly is the same as every season "It's always sunny in Philadelphia" because whether we win or lose we're having a great time!

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

I feel like at this point, the Seattle Argonauts have to keep it going with "Vamos". It is just too iconic of a slogan to give up on it now.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Shit as usual

I think we will perform as shitty as always. We did have a successfull draft, but it takes time for those new prospects to settle in.   The upcoming season will be too soon.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

The brand new slogan for the Tampa Bay Barracuda: We're going to win some games. It's pretty unlikely that we would lose ALL of the games, so TBB is going to get hyped about all the wins. Obviously that hype is going to result in a snowball effect of more and more wins. Because momentum, right?

"Bring it back" is the new slogan for the Atlanta Inferno, and i think it is pretty self explanatory. We are going to need that ring back, anything goes.

I was informed that the team slogan cannot be the word "quack" 25 times, even though it's the most famous hockey slogan. So since that isn't allowed, I will go with "Rise from the Ashes". Since we lost in the playoffs (aka died), we will rise better and stronger like our team logo of the phoenix.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Texas’ slogan will be “underdogging it”. Our fans are all pissed off so they came up with it. The meaning of the slogan is we are the underdogs of the league right now after finishing 17th in S67, and we’re going to beat everyone this season. We know we’re not the best but we’ll win it all.

Toronto North Stars:

Our future is so bright, we gotta wear shades.  Because, you know, stars emit light.  The sun is a star and it is bright as fuck.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

For S68 the Blizzard are keeping it simple with our team motto.  After a lot of deliberation and some thrown fists we settled on "keep the vibes high"

Stars Shine Bright but that is pretty damn trite but sorry not sorry gonna channel some Fitted in here right now woo woo bring the North Stars to Tampa for the season opener

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

we will win the cup because I said so and we are really good and we are NOT losers that will finish last so please stop predicting we will finish last because nuh uh we aren't.

On the Come Up

As a rebuilding team with players who are just beginning to hit their caps, Kelowna should begin to compete in the SMJHL playoffs this upcoming season and grow into contenders the next few seasons

38 words

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]