Create Account

S68 SMJHL PT #1 - Nice Places

The locker room was fairly quiet when I first entered this morning. I was pleasantly surprised to be selected so early and I had expected it to be a longer night waiting for a call. I had good conversations with most of the teams but had no real idea where I was going to end up. Had you asked me if I expected to go to Vancouver I would have said no. But I was thrilled all the same. Kool-aid and Noah arrived shortly after and Kool-aid definitely brings the energy. He just crashed into the locker room just like Kool-aid does in that commercial and make his presence known. They both have high ambitions and I hope they can keep that energy up. We will be building something in Vancouver and it might take us a while to reach our goal but we definitely need to keep the energy flowing. I was just ready to get to work and I'm looking forward to training camp and eventually hitting the ice for the pre-season.

179 words

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Oskar Scholz entered the Anchorage Armada locker room with a combination of both excitement and genuine surprise. Leading up to the season 68 draft he had the opportunity to speak with representatives from a number of teams and while many showed some level of interest in selecting the young german winger none of them were ready to show their hand and commit. When he heard his name go 5th overall to the Armada he was beyond thrilled to enter the locker room and meet his fellow boats. The GM got right to work and handed him a contract, many members of the team both current and alumnae reached out to welcome him and even one alum in particular gave him a quick tour of the facilities. Everyone was incredibly kind and the young Oskar can't wait to hit the ice with them in the coming weeks as they prepare of the first game of the season.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz walked into the Raptors locker room backwards. Anything else would mean his work is done. He cannot turn his back on the ice until he walks away from it for the last time. He physically bumped into the defensemen coach, but said coach's quick thinking and quicker feet averted disaster. He asked Grzegorz to walk into the room correctly next time. Grzegorz refused, and sat down in his stall to enjoy a plastic cup of blueberry yogurt. He ate only the yogurt, not the plastic cup, but followed that up with a dessert that looked like an oreo. Upon closer inspection, it was the cream center removed from an oreo and placed between two oreo-sized strips of vulcanized rubber.
"What?" The goalie demanded of the appalled coach while chewing on the rubber abomination. "It's a puckie."
The coach thanked every saint in Heaven that he was not a goalie coach while he left the room. Goodness knows what further horrors the future holds for the Raptors and their coaching staff, but the new tendie is in town. And he likes the taste of rubber.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

When Hugh Manius, entered the locker room he knew it would feel a little strange. As he knew his dad won Mika Kandinsky Award back in day and figured someone would make the Manius Connection. Although Manius did take comfort the Walt Frazier was going to be there because he knew what Walt was wearing it would be amusing.
Once he arrived, he was given the 50-cent tour and shown where his locker is located and spent some time talking to the other new draftees as the prepared for the team’s orientation training. The team orientation was quite an event that was cater by five of the barbeques in St. Louis; Pappy’s Smokehouse, Bogart's Smokehouse, Sugarfire Smoke House, Salt + Smoke and The Shaved Duck.
At the end of the day Manius was stuffed from eating and worn out from going through the team orientation, meeting different players and other staff within the St. Louis organization and dodging the local media.

Words~160

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

billy "aniki" herrington, being the world renowned adult film star, walked into the detroit falcons locker room and gave each man a look in the eye before dropping his trousers to reveal his true masculinity, which is his massive heart and love for others and the game of hockey. they welcomed each other with their ceremonial detroit tradition of purchasing foreclosed homes and flipping them for profit because the simulation major junior hockey league is a poor league with little money and we need to resort to flipping homes in order to act like we make a lot of money. the team has responded swimmingly to billy "aniki" herrington's presence in the film room where they review game tape and learn new wrestling moves that were featured in billy's series of adult videos titled "lords of the locker room", which is perfect because they spend a lot of intimate time with each other in there. learning some casual grappling, groping, and forward play have been staples in each other's rears, but they are getting the hang of it.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2022, 08:39 PM by TheSparkyDee. Edited 1 time in total.)

SIMMER PT PASS

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

With little to no expectations entering the S68 SMJHL entry draft, with everything being completely foreign to him, Ray Alexander waited with bated breath awaiting for the time to come where he gets selected in the draft. As Ray Alexander is messaging a friend, he realizes that he was just selected by the Yukon Malamutes Malamutes with the last pick of the Second round. When Ray entered the locker room for the first time, he had a great start by recognizing some guys from other places in the past. Everything was going well and all of the new draftees in Yukon were all getting acquainted, and as the practices started everyone was getting along well and the chemistry was already there, and we could already tell that we had a bright season ahead of us, hopefully including a bid into the playoffs and a lengthy run at the four star cup. 
151 Words

Oh boy how exciting to be finally drafted in the SMJHL! I’m pretty pleased with how high up I got drafted. Wasn’t expecting that. I got drafted to the Yukon Malamutes. Very excited to start my career there. Myself, Happy Gilmore, Trevor Warner, and Ray Alexander all roll into the Yukon Malamutes locker room and are met with an army of tiny little baby malamute puppies. Oh my god they are so fucking cute. These little creatures bombard us as soon as we enter along with the entire team giving us a warm welcome. Some name highlights include Thaddeus, Milo, Judas, and Oscar. One of them kept doing this little dance, hopping back and forth on its feet on command to the word win. He is so very talented. We were introduced to the rest of the team and just started to get to know each other before practices and games begin.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

PBE PT

[Image: hopoate.png]

It is always a nerving experience coming into a new locker-room and meeting your new teammates, and I will be honest, I definitely got a few funny glances when I walked into the locker-room for the first time. Some people in the locker-room said they originally thought a lizard had joined the team but I quickly explained to them that I was not a lizard because I do not do the tongue thing, and they all immediately understood that I was in fact a dragon. We then began to sing a couple songs together and I explained to them how I helped a certain individual save China many years ago, I even showed them the documentary that goes over our story called Mulan. I then explained how I have been asleep ever since. But I am finally awake again and ready to accomplish my new purpose and that is to bring Maine a second championship!
155 Words

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2022, 01:34 AM by Count Chocula. Edited 1 time in total.)

My first day walking into the practice arena was not the welcome party I expected. First off the GM Patty forgot to get a jersey made for me. The equipment manager didn’t even have my team gear ready for me. Most of my new teammates were rather disappointed to see me. They were hoping to get a different guy in the draft. So they were actually resented me for being there instead of Tiberius Kane. The only guy on the team who seemed genuinely excited to meet me was Rasmus Bergling. He had just been named captain so that could be the reason why. It did seem like deja vu though, like I somehow met him before. He seemed nice enough unfortunately our conversation was cut short by the assistant GM and team mascot having a shouting match in the hallway. It was something about pecans, but I couldn’t quite make out what was said through the muffled mask they were wearing.

W:164

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Quote:Congratulations on being drafted! The hard work starts now, and your teammates are all ready to get to know you!.
Written option: You just walked into the locker room for the first time. How did your new teammates respond? Did they organize anything to welcome you and the other draftees to the team? Must include 150 words.

Noah Charlevoix isn't really someone with a show stealer personality, so when he walks into a room he tends to do so unannounced. I imagine it would be half-way through practice before they even realize that the goalie they've been shooting at is someone that just joined the team. He is, however, someone that likes to help people, and as a result would do his best to make things easier for the equipment managers around the arena. That means collecting pucks, keeping the bench stocked with sticks, and helping the coaches organize practice.

Getting to know his teammates would be a slow process, but once done I think he’d endear himself to them fairly easy. He’s not a bad person, just quiet and unassuming. He isn’t all that confident, which can sometimes show itself when he’s in net and it may stem from the fact that he’s not sure if he wants to make hockey his career. Though it was his dream for his entire life, he’s been having second thoughts lately.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2022, 07:19 PM by Maxy.)

Tobias Wrexks touched down at the Wayne County Airport for the first time en route to meet his Detroit Falcons teammates for the first time, with his usual arrogant attitude Wrexks insisted on the most luxurious rental car available, which for some reason happened to be a Chevy Sonic. On his way to the rink Wrexks grabbed a Detroit Deep Dish style pizza, which he obnoxiously chewed with his mouth open as he walked into the arena. Down the long corridor to the locker room Wrexks could hear the sound of uproarious laughter, upon reaching the room he was greeted by 4 Chains, Aurora Azjha and Billy Herrington, his fellow rookies, being introduced to the teams leadership team by the GM. Wrexks for the first time in his life was sheepish as he walked in, the aura around the locker room giving him pause. Seeing the genuine smiles and comradery amongst his teammates had Wrexks pondering to himself whether the team needs him, or if he is the one who needs the team. 4 Chains reached his hand out and introduced himself, Wrexks shook his hand and offered his new teammates a slice of pizza. (195 Words)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

4 chainz walks into the room full of swag. I'm ready to meet the team and maybe do some freestyle rapping to avoid some rookie hazing but I'm shocked our GM @Vaxlare is there to great the rookies. im honored get to talk to him since we've old had the brief phone call since i found out Detroit was drafting me. Vax pulls the rookies to the introduces us to the team he starts with Maxy then Aurora then Ferda. He's speaking high praise of each and every one of them. when its my turn im ready for my moment to shine being drafted in the 1st. Instead Vax lets everyone know that i will be a bust and the other rookies will have to pick up my slack. I think he's kidding but he said it 15 more times that night. thankfully my teammates were great and welcomed me with open arms. I cant wait to prove Vax wrong, or let him be right i mean it was his bad decision to draft me.

[Image: f7.png]