Create Account

S68 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hi, I’m Jay and I’m your PT head!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S68 SMJHL Rookies (S69 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, November 20th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Funny thing is that I never thought I would be working for my current occupation ( a chef) after all the crap I took from various sources claiming you couldnt make a living from cooking, but 6 years later I'm still cooking and somehow I'm still not homeless

and that is the story behind the name also. Who else names their player after a smelly cheese? Armada

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Fun fact I pretend to be good at beer league but I’m dog water lol. Also I pretend to be good at sim league but I am also dog water at that so there you go. I guess you could say I’m too confident lol. I actually named my player after an actual player that plays for my AHL team back home so I’m not that unique with the japanese name.

I actually don't watch that much anime that people makes it sound like. I watched the big ones pretty much and a couple smaller romcoms. I started watching One Piece back in like 01 and i've watched it weekly since, as well as read the manga weekly.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Hello, my name is Nic, username Nictox. No idea where the Tox came from. It's been like that for like 16 years though. Anyways, I am a music nerd, gamer, and love hockey.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

my name is premier bromanov and I bought some farm land last year and am learning to farm and generally make stuff out of the land. I have bees, which have failed to produce honey in their first year (not unusual), I harvested maple syrup that I burned and failed to make syrup out of, and i've grown a number of things in my plot. Carrots, Onions, Beans, Corn, and by accident we also grew pumpkins in our compost. Finally we have mushroom logs out front that the previous owner left behind and these have produced over 10 lbs worth of shiitake mushrooms that now take up space in my fridge

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Gritty McGritterson is the recreate after the illustrious career of Guy O'Shea.  He is the stuff made of nightmares.  He haunts you in your sleep.  Watch out, Gritty is always lurking...

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

Hello! I'm Rick, I've been here off and on since the leagues inception. I enjoy playing video games, lifting, and playing hockey

Fun fact about me: I've had 4 eye surgeries

I own chickens, enjoy oldschool pulp fiction (think the original Conan stories, Lovecraft, John Carter of Mars, all that good shit). Dune and Lord of the Rings are goated (with the sauce, as the saying goes). Also trying to learn programming in my spare time.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Kelly is from the mean streets of Winthrop Ma.  A blue collar player with a lot of X factor. Fun Fact:  His mom says he is the product of a one night stand with Mike Eurozione.

Name is Zap, nothing special about me. One thing I am doing is writing an adult animation tv show with some connections to bobs burgers. Have a professional animator involved to draw it. Exciting times for moi

Hi I'm Rankle and I'm working through a lot of things in my life. A year ago I bought my first home and moved to a new state and am still trying to feel like I am good at my job in software engineering. It's a struggle but one that I'm slowly overcoming and starting to win.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I'm a huge fan of disc golf, and will take any opportunity to play. I actually played in the Michigan State Championships this summer, which felt like a pretty neat milestone.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

It's 2022 and I am still an emo. I went to that festival in Vegas last month and got absolutely slaughtered during A Day To Remember's set. Because of this, I now know I can take a spinning backfist to the side of the head and a shot to the jaw without going out cold. Good luck fighting Walter out there.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2022, 07:58 PM by Slappydoodle. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm an old, bitter man, out of touch with this modern world and its intrusive technology. If. I had one wish it would be that you wcould hold all stay the hell off my lawn. Oh, also this is my third guy after about a year and a half absence.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]