Create Account

S67 Charity Drive Wrap-Up & Results

[Image: charitylogo2.png]

Good afternoon SHL!

With a few final auction donations coming in the past couple of days, I am very happy to share that we have finished out out the S67 Charity Drive with a grand total of…

$2,664.71!!!!

This means that we hit our first league-wide milestone and we will all be treated to the very special presentation of Toast’s Roasts (whenever @Toast is ready to present it).

I really want to thank everyone so much for the incredibly enthusiastic response to this - I hope you all had as much fun bidding on auction items (and winning them) as I did putting this all together. I’m proud of all of us for coming together on this and I am so excited at how much participation we saw! If you won an auction and have not yet contacted or been contacted by the point of contact for that auction, please let me know and I will try to coordinate (you can also check the charity spreadsheet for the point of contact). For anything trading card related (including both auctions and donations for packs), I'll be handing a list of all that over to the cards team, so I'll be reaching out to those of you who won the HOF cards soon.

NOW - on to the prizes! As promised, the top three donors will have an S67 Edition Charity Card created for their player. Those three are…

@luke
@Rich
@LordBirdman

BUT WAIT! That’s not all! As I mentioned in the announcement post, every dollar donated equals an entry in a raffle for some more fun prizes! Here are the winners of the other prizes!

Charity Card (7)
@Wally (now you HAVE to keep this player, right?)
@Randominoe
@PremierBromanov
@Canadice
@brickwall35
@RashfordU
@Katth

Copy of FHM 8 (3)
@slothfacekilla
@_Blitz_
@Toast

Discord Nitro Classic (7)
@sve7en
@MikeLiut
@LordBirdman
@Rich
@luke
@Ace
@RAmenAmen

If you won a copy of FHM or Nitro and you already own the thing you won, you are welcome to pass your prize along to someone else who doesn't have it yet, just let me know!

That's it for this season's drive! Once again, thank you so much to everybody who donated (either with money or with an auction item) - y'all are the best little community in sim sports and I'm very proud of you all!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Ooooh I won a card!

Great job, proud of this community! Thank you for spearheading this, Jess!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Thanks for all your hard work on this Jess!

Thanks for your leadership, @sköldpaddor, and I am immensely proud of our community. Good work everyone!

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Thanks for all the hard behind the scenes work!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Congrats to all winners and thanks for an amazing Charity Drive!!

[Image: tinywow_FrenchieSig_18046112.gif?ex=651e...bf2671368&]
thanks @slothfacekilla for the sig <3
[Image: SZRCDpe.png?ex=65ccf2de&is=65ba7dde&hm=6...ac64e3137&]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Ireland

[Image: 3ab8064801538ac45ac5cfde5004c853.gif]

[Image: Wally.png]

Wow what an amzing community we have! Proud of you all Smile

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Thank you for all of your hard work in setting up the charity drive Jess! And a big shout out to our community I am really proud of all the funds we raised for Ukraine Heart

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

very cool!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]