Create Account

S67/S68 State of the Union

JUSTICE FOR KRYYST

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

11-17-2022, 01:07 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: I thought the whole point with Twitter was to spread the #SHLHockey tag to get some free advertisement, I don't really see the need to switch it out but it is what it is eh. Though I guess nobody ever put "twitter" in the field about how they found the site anyway.
There may not be a Twitter by the next league week at this rate so I suppose it’s a moot point.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

goalie bots when?

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

11-17-2022, 03:52 PMKalakar Wrote:
Quote:It’s no secret that there have been some growing pains during the process of moving from one very overworked simmer

Couldn't be me

Quote:and believe we’re ready to move forward with hiring for a unified sim team head to lead this effort (a hiring post for this will be up in the near future).

Have I waited long enough before recreating hmmm
Bowdown

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

YES to the Chirper change. Never been into Twitter and wasn’t thrilled about creating a bogus account for a few posts. Can’t wait to see what the format is.

[Image: h2OFdMh.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Wow great changes whoever took part in these is really smart!

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Autofiring for GMs probably needs to go, when I was last in HO there was a second tier tampering offense that wasn't enforced against the team in question because we didn't want to have to vacate an entire management team and also strip that team of 5 more first round picks at the same time.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Is there a rough ETA for when we’ll have a Chirper launch? Looking forward to it.

chirper wen

01-02-2023, 09:30 PMboom Wrote: chirper wen

We’ve been working out the banking details. Holidays have been busy and we’ve been hiring for a few other more pressing things (and dealing with some other uh, issues that presented themselves uninvited.)

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .